How To Clear DSTv Error E16 On The Internet


I payed for DStv subscription online using MyPaga, expecting my DSTv smartcard to be reauthorized instantly. Unfortunately, after waiting for over thirty minutes, the decoder was still displaying "E16 - Service is currently scrambled".

I decided to call the DSTv phone number: 012703232 to reset the error 16 or speak to a DSTv agent. I was disappointed because the error clearing service wasn't available after entering the first 10 digits of my DSTv smart card followed by the # key several times. All efforts to connect to a live agent was also in vain.

I decided to visit the dstv website to see if I can solve the DSTv error E16 online. Fortunately, I saw a form on the site. I entered my DSTv smartcard number and within three minutes, my smart card was reauthorized and my DStv stations were restored.

So, How Do I Solve DSTv Error E16?

==> Go to www.dstv.com

==> Click on the SELF-SERVICE tab

==> You will see a form on the sidebar which you can use to clear DSTv error codes




==> Enter the first ten digits of your DSTv smart card, select E16, enter the captcha code and click on "clear error" button

==> If successful, you will see an alert that your smartcard has been reauthorized

==> Wait for some minutes and your DSTv channels should be restored.

I hope this helps.

Alternatively,

You can restore by texting "RA first10DigitsofSmartCardNumber" to 30333.

You can check out my article on DSTv payment Online at Quickteller.com and how to pay DSTv bills online using Mypaga.com.





Comments