MyUBAafricard.com: Website To Check Balance of Africard


If you are a UBA Visa AfriCard holder, you can get a history of transactions spent on the Prepaid Card via the card management system which is available on the internet at www.myUBAafricard.com.

At the Africard website you can also transfer fund from your VISA Africard to another card; get a mini account statement and check the balance of your Prepaid Africard. For you to be able to check your card balance via the portal, you will need a web passcode (a four-digit code provided with your card, alongside the ATM PIN).


When logging in to the website for the first time, you will have to log in using your 16-digit Africard Number and the Passcode. Once successfully logged in, the card management system will prompt you to set your Username and change your Africard web passcode. Thereafter, you can be accessing the site with your new Username and passcode.

Right on the site, you will see the current balance of your Africard as well as the list of transactions including their ID, descriptions, Amount, fees, etc. You can activate Verified by Visa via the site as well as deactivate your account if you want to.

Do you also use the site? Are you OK with the features of the site? Please, let me hear from you via comments.

If you don't have the the card, you can read how to get UBA Africard here.




Comments

  1. Thanks Jide. Just got my Africard this morning. Will check the site when I get home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/03/2014

    I've just got mine, and will visit the site Jide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls I got mine and visited the site and did all the preliminaries successfully. However, to activate the visa verified option, I entered the necessary details with one error - I was using 234080... for the phone number instead of 23480.... The message reads that my card has been blocked and I cannot transact business. I dialled the customer care number they gave and the line was on for over 20 minutes and nobody talked to me. Pls any help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/31/2014

    I got my card activated it successfully, but the problem is when i went to the bank to fund my card the cashier told me the name on the teller is different from the one found on their data base. I complain but they told me it will not affect my transaction online. Although i want to link the card to my paypl account, so what should i do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/20/2015

    i have a uba classic visa card and i am unable to buy online what do i do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7/02/2016

    I CAN GET MY RECEIVERS IN MY CARD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I change my PIN for my Africard

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have forgotten my password , what can l do to access to my account ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.