Glo Bounce Tariff: Call ALL Networks at 12k/sec and Get free 30MB


2014 Glo Bounce Update: The free 30MB now expires in 2 days and bounce to bounce calls is now 9k/sec

As a truly Nigerian brand that understands the needs and aspiration of the Nigerian youth and those who are young at heart, Globacom Nigeria has again set another trail with the launch of Glo BOUNCE to the Nigerian market.

What is Glo Bounce?


Glo Bounce  is a new prepaid price plan with very attractive calling rates and so many added value services, available to new and existing prepaid Glo subscribers.

It is an innovative product which meets the lifestyle needs of the Nigerian youth and offers the best value for money in the market.

To start enjoying Glo Bounce benefits, dial *170*4#.

Key Features of Glo Bounce Tariff Plan


·         Flat calling rate: Customers enjoy onnet and offnet calling rate of 12K/s i.e 12K/s to call ALL networks in Nigeria, after 1st minute of the day at 40K/s.

·         Peeps rate: Customers on Bounce can call other Bounce subscribers at a heavily discounted rate of 5K/s and send SMS to same at N3.

·         Campus zone: Customers who are under the sites classified as campus zone enjoy 5K/s on calls to ALL Glo customers. Customers must opt for this service and it is exclusive to Glo Bounce. Dial *170*9# to opt in

·         Free night calls: Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free onnet calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.

·         Free data: Get 30MB free on recharge of N200 and above. Valid for 7 days.

·         Zero Facebook: Enjoy free facebook browsing at http://0.facebook.com

·         Free RBT: One month free RBT to be enjoyed by customers on migration to Bounce

·         Unlimited Free SMS: Enjoy free SMS on every charged SMS sent (onnet, offnet or IDD). Free SMS can only be used for SMS to all networks in Nigeria.


 

How Can I Migrate To Glo Bounce?

The migration code for Glo Bounce is *170*4#

Dial it on your Glo line and when asked for the confirmation press 1

NOTE:

==> Campus zone refers to a territory under sites classified as campus site. Campus sites are base station sites serving campuses of tertiary institutions across the country.
If you are under a campus site and you call a Glo customer, you will be charged campus rate of 5K/s but you must first opt in for this by dialing 170*9#.

==> You get free 30MB on every recharge of N200 or more and only a SINGLE recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB which is valid for 7days. If you recharge with another N200 while you are yet to exhaust the previous 30MB free data, you will get additional 30MB and this extends the validity of the previous 30MB by another 7 days.

==> To enjoy the zero facebook, log on to http://0.facebook.com

How Can I Check My Glo Bounce MB Balance?


You check your Glo bounce MB by dialing #124# then 4 or by dialing #122#

How To DeActivate/Leave Glo Bounce

You can de-register from the Glo BOUNCE package by dialing the respective USSD code of the new package to which you want to migrate. Check codes for Glo tariff packages here.

If you don't have a Glo SIM but interested in this fantastic plan, read how to port to Glo without changing your phone number.

What's your take on this Glo Bounce plan? Pls, let me hear from you via comments.

2014 Glo Bounce Update: The free 30MB now expires in 2 days and Bounce to bounce calls is now 9k/sec

Source: Glo Portal 





Comments

  1. The 30MB is really cool but please will I also get it if I recharge N100 twice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Only a single recharge of N200 and above earns you the free 30MB.

      Delete
  2. Samson8/13/2013

    It's nice bro but I don't really understand the 40k/sec you mentioned. Can you explain more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you migrate to Glo Bounce, you will be charged 40k/sec for the first minute of the calls you make everyday...but you pay that only for the 1st minute of every day on local calls.

      Every chargeable second after the 1st minute of the day will either be at Peeps rate, Campus zone rate or 12K/s to others.

      The 1st 60 seconds of each day (1st minute) can be achieved either through glo-glo calls,glo-others or a combination of the two. I hope it's now clear to you.

      Delete
  3. I'm porting right away. Did you say 30 solid mb for 200 recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz sir, I ve being trying to browse with my glo on my Universal modem but it is not working. I wish if u could gv me d setting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try:


      APN: gloflat
      Username: flat
      Password: flat

      Delete
  5. I can't access the internet with that 30MB. But whenever i subscribe to a data plan, internet is accessible. I have tried with all the APN too #Pissed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time your Glo subscription expired, are you sure you didn't switch to PAYU? Try to subscribe to the N100 glo data plan and see if you will now be able to use the free 30MB.

      Delete
    2. I am not on PAYU, if not my main account woulda been charged. I ain't new with glo... Something is really wrong with em! But wait o; how do you check the bonus data, *127*0# or #124# then 4?

      Delete
    3. To use your Glo bounce MB, ensure you have gloflat settings on your phone, then migrate to PAYU by texting PAYU to 127. Once you receive a text that you are on PAYU, you can start using your FREE MB to browse.

      You check your Glo bounce MB by dialing #124# then 4 or by dialing #122#

      Delete
  6. This is nice, I love the competition in the communication industry. Thanks for sharing. one day it will be like ''Recharge #100, get 1 gig data free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha. that will be a dream come true ooo... lol

      Delete
  7. nawoo! i try to migrate but the message i get was"dear customer your account can not be migrated to bounce profile.what is the solution to this?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you currently on a prepaid or postpaid plan? You can also try again or try migrating to another plan, then to Glo Bounce.

      Delete
  8. I tried migrating also telling me that i cannot migrate to the BOUNCE profile. What's the solution pls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just try again bro. I also couldn't migrate yesterday but have been able to migrate today.

      Delete
  9. The 30mb is not browsing with Tecno n3, bros what will i do. i have 30mb on my phone now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Text "flat" to 1234 to receive glo internet settings on your Tecno N3. After saving the settings, try to connect to the internet with the Free MB

      Delete
  10. I try d setting nd I am now rocking wit my Glo Sim,Thanks a lot sir 4 d setting. At http://www.worldbasetech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8/16/2013

    please have anyone noticed how fast the 30Mb finishes? Seems Glo is playing trick on Us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what kind of trick? How much is 30MM compared to heavy stuffs that am sure you are using it for?

      Delete
  12. Pls Jide, hw can I surf with my bb plan on my PC?
    I was charged #50 for migratn to glo bounce.
    I can't watch youtube on my glo bb plan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Migrating to bounce is FREE. Glo BIS no longer working on PC for now. You need data plan to watch Youtube videos directly on Youtube website. You can watch with your BIS if the video is on blogs. You can use the Glo bounce FREE MB to watch Youtube videos on your BB if you configure your BB with gloflat settings and switch to PAYU by texting PAYU to 127.

      Delete
  13. Thanks a lot 4d info but can I PING with dat 30 MB?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic!
    I'm migrating rightaway, thanks for sharing Jide, needed the code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which code?

      Just recharge with N200 and above, then check your Glo bounce MB by dialing #122#

      Delete
  15. The 30mb may actually be 5mb......you'll get what im saying if you browse with it. Before you can use it you have to be on payu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of imagination is that? How can 30MB be 5MB? PAYU(Pay As You Use) charges you N51.20 per MB which means Glo is giving you approximately N150 worth of data. How does this translate to 5MB?

      Pls, Kudos to Glo.

      Delete
  16. Hw moch does the 1st daily minit cost ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. when i check my balance it cant display? #124# am i right.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous2/10/2014

    Pls I load N200 through E-topup and I did not get the 30M, why?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous5/05/2014

    Y can't I use d 30mb on my torch 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dont really need on the torch 2. You cant use it as BIS..

      Delete
  20. Anonymous5/05/2014

    Having gone through people's comments, m short of words.
    I have a glo sim dat I can't use, a sister of mine introduced me to the glo bounce and forced me into getting a new sim.
    I have registered it and also reacharged, I can't call, send SMS, browse.
    What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess the SIM is not yet activated. Dial 125 to activate it.

      Delete
  21. Anonymous9/17/2014

    Please what is d meaning of peeps rate and campus zone how do I migrate and what is d tariff

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous11/18/2014

    What are the disadvantages?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pls sir, I have a problem on my text with GLO bounce', is sending fail, but before it was sending and right is showing failed, and I dial the code *170*4# is showing me (please check your balance#124*1# and profile #100# then try again later)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous8/06/2015

    Sir my own is showing me general error

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.