New Glo BIS Codes for Blackberry Subscription and Prices


Recently Globacom Nigeria introduced new codes for the Glo Blackberry plans (Glo Blackberry Complete and Absolute plans) with a reduction in the subscription rates.

In this post, I am sharing with you the features, prices and new codes of the Glo BIS plans.

1. Glo Blackberry Complete Plan

The reviewed Glo BB complete plan offers subscribers with access to BBM, internet browsing, blackberry app world, 3rd party apps and integration of 1 third party email address as well as @gloworld.blackberry.com email account. There is no access to Blackberry Protect on the complete plan.

What is the Code for Glo Blackberry Complete Plan?

==> To subscribe for one month plan (3Gigs), text "BBCMonth" to 777 or dial *777*21#
==> To subscribe for one week plan (700MB), text "BBCweek" to 777 or dial *777*22# 

How Much is Glo Blackberry Complete Plan? 

==> One month Glo BB Complete plan costs N1,000 while one week plan costs N400.





2. Glo Blackberry Absolute Plan

The Glo BB Absolute plan offers subscribers full access to BBM, internet browsing, blackberry app world, Blackberry Protect 3rd party apps and integration of  up to 10 third party email address as well as @gloworld.blackberry.com email account.


What is the Code for Glo Blackberry Absolute Plan?

==> To subscribe for one month plan (3Gigs), text "BBAMonth" to 777 or dial *777*23#
==> To subscribe for one week plan (700MB), text "BBAweek" to 777 or dial *777*24#


How Much is Glo Blackberry Absolute Plan?

==> One month Glo BB Absolute plan costs N1,500 while one week plan costs N500.


How To Check balance of Glo BIS

Text ‘STATUS’ to 777 to check the usage status of your current subscription. You will receive a text containing info on how many MB you have left on your Glo BIS.


That's all.



NOTE


==> You cannot renew the old BIS plans using the new codes. If you try it, you will receive "sorry, you are not allowed to make this change. Kindly choose another data plan" as a response via text message. Allow the old plan to expiry and subscribe manually using the new codes.

==> Ensure you use the new Glo BIS keywords to benefit from the new rates and pricing.
==> For more help and information, please call Glo BB Customer Care on 333.




Comments

  1. Jide thanks for this info but what of someone like me that has auto-renewal in place for Old BIS. Do you have idea if it will be automatically renewed on the new plan or I will still be on the old plan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your plan will continue to be auto-renewed with the old plan. To switch to the new plan, cancel auto-renewal by texting "cancel" to 777. Thereafter, subscribe for a new plan using the new codes. Then auto renewal will subsequently be effective with the new plan.

      Delete
  2. Thank you bro, I issue I told you about verifying google and bing: I still can't do it maybe because am using mobile phone::: if I click Edith HTML is will open Error page.. Am confuse
    www.naijalife51.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any way to harness the 3gb for a non BlackBerry device?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! But its a pity I can't use my Glo in my present location. It crawls most of the time...so bad I feel like dumping my BB in da toilet.

    Anyways, its a good info and I have bookmarked this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeyah! I hope the network gets better at your location soon.

      Delete
  5. I still dont know why this 3gb won't work on other phones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jide hello,so am guessing the absolute plan is slightly better than the Comonth? Please reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls hw can I use glo blackberry weekly subscription on modem.av tried it but didbt work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jide which of the plan can I use with my android. Also, can I use the free 30mb on my android

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jide. Been searching for this already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12/27/2013

    But jide even with my BBCMONTH my email does not alert me lik pingz and the rest, except I go through opera or browser. Only when I load 1500 that its work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. please i need all glo subscription for cyber cafe

    ReplyDelete
  12. obizzz7/24/2015

    What is the benefit of auto-renewal of GLO bis subscription, do they add anything to it like giving you an extra month and GB?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.