Get Free .biz Domain Name from Namecheap.com Without Coupon


Earlier this week, after registering a .com domain name for a client who needs a custom domain for her blogspot blog, I noticed .biz version of the same domain name in my Namecheap account. Since I wasn't charged for it, I ignored it thinking it might be a bug with Namecheap servers.

The next day, I registered another .com domain name and again, noticed the same domain name with .biz extension in the list of domain name I've registered on Namecheap. I decided to use Namecheap "LiveChat" to ask if it was a promotion or a bug somewhere. The Live agent that chat with me told me it is a promotion; giving out .biz domain name for free for a year to anyone who registers a .com or .org domain name.

You don't need to enter any coupon to get the free .biz domain name. Namecheap automatically adds the .biz version of your domain name to your shopping cart as seen in the screenshot below; although you can remove it from the cart.



Wondering what you can do with the free .biz domain name?

Well, you can put it for like .99c on ebay or 1$ on Bido.It might sell! You can also retain it in order to gain access to a wider market, or to protect your name, brand, or product.

Remember, .Biz domains are second only to .com when it comes to business websites and must be used for "bona fide business or commercial use.”

Go to Namecheap.com now to register a domain name and get the .biz version for free.

Cheers!






Comments

  1. Folake9/13/2013

    I also noticed it too yesterday and I don't even know what to use it for but will I start paying for it after one year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, only free for one year. If you don't want it after one year, you can choose not to renew it.

      Delete
  2. hello plz i m so happy to visit your blog.thanks to google.plz how much do you charge to redesign a blog.the readmore which suppose to be at the bottom.i cant do it/well i can say i m still a novice /i started last year.it an online shopping blog and others.i need more traffic/i know hope is not lost and winners dont quit/you can see my blog here www.blinkinzed.blogspot.com i need your help greatly plz.i will also play my part and you can also recommend me the ebook that i need also.thankz...hope to here from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mail me : jide at ogbongeblog dot com

      Delete
  3. Hi bro, I really love what you are doing. So i made a post to the world using you and Linda Ikeji as case studies. You can check it out and promote the post in any little way you can. http://thinkysolutions.blogspot.com/2013/09/powerful-online-business-that-can-make.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is cool Jide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this cool chance, weldone Jide.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.