How To Nominate Ogbongeblog for 2013 Nigerian Blog Awards


The Nigerian Blog Awards is here again. Nominations are now open for the 2013 edition and I need you to nominate my blog for the awards. Remember, with God and your help, the blog emerged the winner of the "Best Science and Technology Blog" in 2011 and the "Best Tutorial Blog" in 2012. I am sure we can do it again.


All I just need you to do for me right now is to go to the Nigerian Blog Awards Nomination page and nominate OgbongeBlog by filling the form as instructed on the page.

There are many categories there but you only need to nominate my blog in the categories listed below:

5. Best-Designed Blog

6. Best Educational or Instructional Blog

22. Best Science or Technology Blog


25. Best Topical Blog

28. Nigerian Blog of the Year

Nigerian blog awards - logo




To nominate Ogbongeblog in the categories above, kindly follow the steps below:

==> Go to : http://nigerianblogawards.com/register2013.php

==> Fill in your name and email address. Please use a valid email address because they will send you a verification email and if it's a fake email your nomination won't be counted.

==> Enter ogbongeblog.com (DO NOT add http:// and www!!) in the spaces for the 5 categories listed above.

==> Scroll down and click the "Submit" button.

You will be directed to check the email address you used to register your nominations for a confirmation email.

==> Open the email from NigerianBlogAwards (make sure you check your junk/spam folder too!) and click on the link in the email.

This will ensure your nominations are registered.

That's all.

Hurry, Nominations end October 13, 2013…so nominate OGBONGEBLOG.COM now pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

God Bless you as you nominate my blog.....

YOUR VOTE COUNTS....

If you are a blogger and want me to nominate your blog, drop your blog url and category it belongs to via comments.

Cheers!



Comments

  1. You can always bet that I will do it again Jide. Will also help you share on BBM. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I know you're a sure girl. Kisses*

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you since. You can help me nominate seasonedlifejournal.com as best faith blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot bro. I will nominate your blog once I have the full list of blogs to nominate for all the categories. God bless.

      Delete
  3. I've loved dis blog for over a year now doe m a no-comments person, bt dis time am gonna show som love by nominating ogbongeblog.com. MY BLOG IS NOT JUST READY FOR DIS AWARDS RIGHT NOW, THINKIN...... NEXT TIME. U're doin a great job here, c u @ d top just like d oga @ d T.O.P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jerry. I really appreciate. God bless you.

      Delete
  4. Hi the Ogbonge man, I have already nominated your blog under best science or technology the day Adesoji bring the information to our notice in Bloggerslab.
    So, you can also nominate my blog iloverelationship.com under the category of best Relationship Blog.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post Bro, I've nominated your Blog under the best Science and Technology Blog before. I'm also thinking of going in for the awards by writing a post like this and sharing it with my blog readers but i used to think i can never win anything in the awards so that's why i didn't bother myself. Best of Luck Bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always give it a try bro. Always believe in yourself. Thanks though. God bless

      Delete
  6. I have nominated yours. Please can you nominate www.wesaytech.com for new blog category? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latijoi...d fin wey I don do tete,buh na only nigerian blog of d year sha...oya,nominate mine too,any1 u fink e fit am nanni....hehehehe!its ur boy frabidel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK bro. I will nominate you. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. ℓ̊ nominated Ūя̲̅ blog 4 best educational or instructional blog. Pls nominate me for new blog category muyiwanayese.blogspot.com. Thanks oga mi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boss e don tey since when i nominate our Ogbongeblog, you can also help me nominate allbloggersblog.blogspot.com for best new blog category

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure do respect your Blog. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mayb some day, my blog will be second 2 urs..lolz>>> mbnnigeria.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks bro. You can....

      Delete
  11. Oga mi i av setted you as my rival and my mentor although u are far cry from me ryt nw but i no i will still get there your blog has been informative #check ....so i nominated you for educational and instructional blog also ...i didnt particpate dis year cos i dnt wan to be of haste of thing cos apparently am new to blogging but the way i move i learned a lot fast thank to u .......proudly stuffs4share..please guys also nominate realcombiz.com also hes a great blogger too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot for the nomination. God bless. Thought you own the realcombiz blog...

      Delete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.