Tecno Office Addresses in Nigeria


TECNO Mobile was the first dual SIM mobile phone brand to hit the market in Africa and now one of the fastest-growing mobile phone companies in Africa, especially Nigeria. TECNO possesses a comprehensive product portfolio, which includes all levels of mobile phones, including feature phones and smartphones.

Tecno Mobile Nigeria is currently controlling over 70 percent of the mobile phone market, with their new Tecno Phones and tablets powered by the Android operating system. The company has offices around Nigeria where you can buy original Tecno mobile phones with warranty. You can also take your phone or tab to a Tecno office for repair.

Tecno

Below are the addresses of Tecno offices in Nigeria with phone contacts as obtained from Nairaland:

Tecno office in Lagos


This is the Tecno head office in Nigeria.

Address : 19, Olowu Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria.
Phone: +23418821234
Facebook: Tecno Mobile Nigeria
Twitter: @tecnomobileng

Tecno Office In Abuja

220d, plot 750 Aminu kano cresent, Banex plaza. Abuja.

Tecno Office In Ibadan

Isolak building, queen Elizabeth road, Mokola, Ibadan.


jumia ng


Other offices:


Tecno Office in Kano: No 25 beirut road Kano.

Tecno Office in Port-Harcourt: No 290 Aba road, Port Harcourt.

Tecno Office in Onitsha: No 13 okwei street Onitsha.

Tecno Office in Benin: No 15 obakhavbaye street , oba market road, Benin city.

Tecno office in Kaduna: Plot f6/g5 Ahmadu bello way Kaduna.


NOTE: The addresses above might change as time passes by. So, I recommend you always use the contact details on Tecno website if you need to contact them.

If you know addresses of Tecno Nigeria office not listed in this post, kindly share via comments.





Comments

  1. Thanks Jide,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. were can i get tecno android battery

    ReplyDelete
  3. my tecno R7 got broken and i need to replace it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10/01/2015

      please i want to replace my tecno p5 which ve been using for more than a year,is it possible i change it and where can i change it? i stay around ikorodu, please.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7/08/2015

    I was unable to answer calls on my tecno l6. It always displays "unfortunately, phone has stopped " msg whenever I tried to pick calls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8/04/2015

      Pls if u hv received help on for Ur l6 issue pls text the processes to me on dis 08032523274 cos am having the same issue

      Delete
  5. eyinla akintunde7/31/2015

    AM EYINLA AKINTUNDE BY NAME PLEASE AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL COS I BOT 2 TECNO H7 FOR MY SELF AND MY WIFE AND BOTH HAS D SAME PROBLEM ANDROD VERSION STOPED HAVE NEVER EXPERINCE DAT IN MY LIFE SINCE HAVE BEEN USING PHONE PLS DO SOMETHING eeyinsco@yahoo.com 08034685242

    ReplyDelete
  6. eyinla akintunde7/31/2015




    Anonymous7/08/2015

    I was unable to answer calls on my tecno l6. It always displays "unfortunately, phone has stopped " msg whenever I tried to pick calls.
    Reply




    I was unable to answer calls on my tecnoH7. It always displays "unfortunately, phone has stopped " msg whenever I tried to pick calls. PLS HELP O 2 PCS FOR ME AND MY WIFE 08034685242 eeyinsco@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/04/2015

    Pls my tecno l6 stops me from receiving calls,with an error message; unfortunately, phone has stopped,pls I need help,my mobile number 08032523274

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls help me my phone sho ab errors went received call,unfortunately Android. Com.phone has stop what will I do pls

    ReplyDelete
  9. pls help me with phone i bought @ SLOT (ARENA SHOPPING COMPLEX) on 2nd of July 2015 Tecno L6 showing (unfortunate phone has stopped) pls my phone no 07066555623

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9/19/2015

    Am Omotoso Taofeek. My Tecno P5+ do frequently off itsel while was sleeping inactive and will not respond or ON unless I remove and resert the barttry before ON itself or I ON it. Please tell me what I need to do

    ReplyDelete
  11. pls i need techno l6 battery, any body that know where i can get it? pls my number is 08036711906, pls i dont mind the price

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12/01/2015

    My two Tecno I have problem, G9 and P7 and love them sir/ma I need your help, that to locate

    Here is my call line number 07035110088

    ReplyDelete
  13. Abudei Andrea1/24/2016

    I cannot receive or send messages on my tecno y3 device...please what should I do

    ReplyDelete
  14. Abudei Andrea1/24/2016

    My tecno y3 also goes off on it's own and doesn't come on until I remove the battery and insert it again

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need your office outlet in katsina state nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to exchange my phantom a to techno canon c9, is it possible and how much will I add?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello,My techo Y3 just spoil and the problem is battery and screen,i want to replace it please help me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Esther4/20/2017

    Please I want to repair the screen of my Tecno phone but I don't know if there's Tenco Office in Ondo State

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi guyz,

    My tecno droid 7c pad is rebooting and couldnt show the desktop page to access the device. Kindly assist please cause i have messages i will not like to loose pls.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous8/24/2017

    Hi,am oluwatobiloba I bt Techno w3,last 2week from a Techno store in ring-road Ibadan, bt unfortunately for me sumdayz ago d phone went on n off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.