How To Pay Startimes Subscriptions Online, At ATM and With QuickTeller App


You can now renew your Startimes subscriptions with ease and convenience and never again miss out on your favourite programmes. Quickteller has simplified the payment process for Nigerians by making it easy for you to pay your Startimes bill on quickteller.com, at the ATM or on the Quickteller app. It's so easy.

How To Renew Startimes Subscriptions At QuickTeller.com


    ==>Visit Quickteller.com
    ==>Click on the Make Payments tile
    ==>Click on the Select a Service Category drop down arrow
    ==>Select Cable TV Bills
    ==>Click on the Startimes tile
    ==>Enter your Smartcard Number, Email, Mobile Number and the Amount
    ==>Click “Continue” and continue payment

   ==>Alternatively, you can just go to: https://www.quickteller.com/startimes Enter your details and make your payment.
startimes payment


How To Pay Startimes Bill At the ATM


    ==>Insert your card
    ==>Select Quickteller, then Pay bills
    ==>Choose your account type. Savings, current or credit
    ==>Select Others
    ==>On the screen that asks for Merchant Code', enter 240534  as the merchant code
    ==>On the screen that asks for 'Customer Reference', enter your Smartcard Number
    ==>Select PROCEED to accept the amount displayed
    ==>Follow prompts to complete the transaction


How To Recharge Startimes Decoder On the Quickteller App


    ==>Launch the App
    ==>Select Make a Payment
    ==>Select Cable TV Bills
    ==>Select Startimes Payments
    ==>Enter your Smartcard Number and Amount
    ==>Click Next and complete payment


Remember to check out the current prices of startimes packages here.
  •     

I hope this helps.

Source: Interswitch Connect



Comments

  1. Nice info there Jide. I will download the quickteller app to my Tecno phantom A3 asap. i hope it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/06/2014

    Thanks for sharing Jide. I also use the app for my dstv subscription

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I use it too for my dstv payments

      Delete
  3. Anonymous2/06/2014

    From my previous experience i won't try this again. I once subscribed through the quickteller website and for over 2 weeks i wasn't activated i spent a lot of money calling the quickteller customer care until the had to direct me to startime directly i sent a lot of emails and at a time i had to give up and recharged manually. I swore never to try it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use Startimes but I guess the problem will be from Startimes because if i pay for dstv, there is a dstv number I always call to reactivate my subscription. Maybe Startimes doesn't have such...

      Delete
  4. Seems quickteller is now making things a lot easier for people. I haven't use it before but I think I'll try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/03/2015

    Sokoto main branch along kano road are not doing well in terms of customer services and the staff needs to be cautious about the external staff collecting money from customers on their behalf without fulfilling or satisfy the customer wish. Very painful and embarrassed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.