2 GMail Apps that Would Make Your Life Better and Improve Your Productivity


e-Mails are good but most times, they are time consuming to manage. If you use GMail, you will find in this post, 2 GMail apps that you can use to make your life better and also improve your productivity. There are many GMail apps you can use, but these two has been so useful for me.


1. Unroll Me
Do you get bombarded with emails and newsletters you are not even sure you subscribed for? I get lots of such emails from people and brands. Maybe because I made my GMail address available publicly. This is not fun at all. Loads of useless email promoting to me what i'm not interested in. And goiung through them and subscribing takes time.

However, Unroll me offers a genius solution to this issue. This free GMail app aggregates all of these subscriptions into one daily digest. With this, you can simply click the unsubscribe links from the daily digest. Unroll me makes unsubscribing from emails and newsletter a breeze.
Unroll me is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo! Mail, AOL, Outlook.com, and iCloud.

Get started at Unroll.me


2. Rapportive


We all have tendencies not to remember all our contacts email address. Before I came incontact with this GMail app. I spend time trying to find people email address by using the search box in GMail. These sometimes takes lots of times.

With Rapportive, you don't need to spend lots of time searching for your contacts email address. This app replaces the ads in GMail with a social profile that lists in the contact information from the person you’re trying to send an email to. 

With Rapportive, it becomes easy to guess your contacts email addresses. Once you hit the right combination, a profile will automatically populate on the side. It is free to use and compatible with GMail and Google Apps.

Get started at Rapportive

I hope this helps?

Feel free to share this post on your social networks and help your connections to improve their productivity.




Comments

  1. Good Post! I have been experiencing such.. I think am going to follow the tips you have written here... Thumbs Up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, almost all of email (GMail) users experience these.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3/22/2014

    Thanks boss Soji. The unroll me is needed by me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice update Jide, its really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, unroll.me is just what I've been looking for. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.