Embed Soundcloud Free Music Player On Blogger In Easy Steps


If you are a music blogger, you can easily add Soundcloud widget to your blog to enable your blog readers play and listen to latest music on your blog. This Soundcloud music player widget for websites is an alternative to the Hulkshare music player for websites I shared sometimes ago.


SoundCloud is an online audio distribution platform that enables sound creators to upload, record, promote and share their originally-created sounds. If you are a music lover, the site makes it easy to share uploaded songs with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and via your blog.

In this post, I'm sharing with you, how to add the Soundcloud embeddable music player to Blogger/Blogspot blogs using the Soundcloud widget embed code.

Below is the "Drunk in Love remix" by Beyonce ft Kanye West and JayZ ;  to show you a sample of what an embedded mp3 from Soundcloud will look like on your Blogger blog.





How To Add Soundcloud Widget To Blogger


Let's get started.

==> Go to www.soundcloud.com

==>  Search Soundcloud playlists, tracks etc for the song you want to embed

==> Once you see the music track in the search results, click on the "Share" link under the track

==> A new window like the one below will pop up.

Soundcloud widget


==> Click on "Embed".  You will now see the Souncloud code to embed in your blog post.

soundcloud embed code


==> Copy and paste it somewhere eg in a Notepad.

==> Log in to www.blogger.com dashboard and create a New Post.

==> Give the post a title, write the content and paste the code inside the post editor.

==> Click the "Options" icon at the right hand side of the Post Editor.  Select "Interpret typed HTML" and click Done.

==> Click on the "Preview" button

==> If it works fine and can see the Soundcloud music player, click "Publish".

That's all.

Let me know if it works for you.

Kindly SHARE this with friends.

Questions? Contributions? Kindly relay them via comments.




Comments

  1. Anonymous3/11/2014

    Thanks boss. Hope if I change the width in the embed code, there won't be any problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. You can change the width..

      Delete
  2. Nice one, bro. I'm not a music blogger but I bet it's gonna be so useful for those in the music blogosphere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, I have been gaining hugely from your blog.

    I have a question for you. Is there any other trick, like can't I permanently be able to upload audio files on my blog instead of always embedding each individual music from sound cloud.

    On another hand, I have a very good friend who is in into music and he wants to help me with more traffic on my blog by making his music downloadable from my blogger blog but how can I go about it, is it possible?

    Thanks, hugs*
    www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.