How To Add GTBank Account and SWift BIC Code To Google Adsense Payment Settings


Recently, I informed you that Nigerian Adsense publishers might start receiving their Adsense payments by international wire transfer. I am delighted to inform you that I've received my first payment via wire transfer yesterday directly into my GTBank dorm account, just within 2 days the payment was issued by Google. Cool..huh?



For you to receive your Adsense money into your Guaranty Trust Bank account, you will have to add your account details, including the GTBank SWIFT code as a new form of payment via the payment settings page of your Google Adsense account.

To add your GTBank account details just as I did mine, follow me through the steps below:

    ==> Sign in to your AdSense account.
    ==> Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of any tab
    ==> From the drop-down list, select  "Payments".
    ==> In the left sidebar menu, click Payment settings.
    ==> In the "Available forms of payment" section, click Add new form of payment.
    ==> Choose the radio button for “Funds transfer to bank account” and click Continue.

    ==> Enter your bank account information as seen in the screenshot below.

GTbank account details for Adsense

- Enter your account name in the "Account holder name" field
- Enter "Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, Nigeria" in the "Bank Name" field
- Enter "GTBINGLA" in the "swift-bic" field
- Enter your bank account number in the "Account Number" field and retype it in the space provided

    ==> Ignore the " Intermediary bank details" and "For further credit details" options.

GTBank-Adsense settings


    ==> TICK "set this form of payment as primary"
    ==> Click the SAVE button.


Once you are done, your payment settings page will look like this:


Adsense payment settings

If you earn more than $100 this month and didn't place a hold on your payment, you will automatically receive your Adsense payment directly into your GTBank account by the 23rd of next month.

As at the time of publishing this post, GTBank hasn’t charged any commission on the wire transfer made to my account, unlike Check payments which am always charged $10.50.

Have you received your Adsense payment directly into your bank account? Did you add your bank account details using a different method? Please, let me hear from you via comments.



Comments

  1. Jumoke4/24/2014

    I'm still a new blogger but am sure I will soon receive my first payment. Thanks for the info though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not recieved mine. I use Access bank. I entered my details as you explained about with the details my bank gave me. I wonder what's happening?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might have to wait for 5days. What is the status of the payment via your Adsense Payments page?

      Delete
  3. I haven't received mine and payment as been issues, i entered my information just like you did but i included intermediary bank details in mine. Could this be the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jide, Finally i just received mine few minutes after commenting above .. My info is a little bit different, i added intermediary bank details to mine. Took only 28hours to receive the payment..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've finally received it. Congrats!!

      Delete
  5. Wow! am glad to hear the good news AdSense has brought to Nigerian publishers. Jide, the post was very useful to me because i use the same GTBank and i could get that you have the SWIFT CODE have been looking for and guess the one in the screen capture is correct? I am using a saving account and at the other hand your previous post help me seriously. Thanks for always been the source of solutions to most of my blogging difficulties. Big up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome bro. Yes, the code is correct

      Delete
  6. I Withdrew Mine With Sterling Bank Just Click On This Link For More Info www.naijable.com it is one of my contents how to withdraw with different bank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know that one can also use Sterling bank account.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your payment. I'm delighted Nigerian AdSense publishers can now receive payments via bank wire. Thanks for sharing the info above.

    My question, however, is: Is "GTBINGLA" the correct response in the "swift-bic" field for all GTBank account types - Savings, Current or Domiciliary - across Nigeria, or it varies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - for all GTBank accounts in Nigeria

      Delete
  8. Anonymous4/26/2014

    How do I open a GTB dorm acct

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walk in to nearest GTbank with a $100 or with an $100 adsense check and tell them u want to open a dorm acct. You will have to provide 2 references...

      Delete
  9. Hi Jide. I added my account details for wire transfer. But unlike as u explained, I added the intermediary bank to it. Because this was given to me by GTB. You think that's cool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Some added it and were also paid.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for this info Jide. At least Nigerians can now receive their Adsense payments with ease.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have GTB saves account , can i also receive via this method

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow... i love this ... Good one Mr ogbonge ... learned alot... hmmm ... from one article to another finest article. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm! Thanks bro Jide. and again this article has just made my day as i had just opened a domiciliary account with GTB and i needed some info so that i can retrieve the Bank Swift Code. And finally i got it here on your tutorial. Thanks a bunch bro!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can Use GTbank Savings acct to Receive Wire transfer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous5/25/2014

    I got these in my email when I applied for google adsense:"Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled". So, what do I do next? Hoping to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Notice to all , Please you cant use gtb savings account unless you have a dom account

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I use a gtb current account to receive my payment? Cus I don't hv a dom acct.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9/05/2014

    Hi Jide, thanks a lot for the guide, My Account is in "Naira" Would it work with their wire transfer ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the article, I find it very helpful. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so i cant use my gtb savings acc mr jide? plss i need urgent reply sir

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous12/30/2014

    Hi,
    I just read through your post and i must say us very interesting.
    I have not started monetizing my sites with adsense yet. I however monetize with Amazon and have received like 3 checks...i recently started receiving funds with my US Accounts thanks to Payoneer Master Card

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi jide, please do you have any idea what fidelity swift-bic code is

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Jide,please I opened GTbank dom account for my adsense, so I was sent the account number via text and said I shud deposit in other to activate the account. So my question is, if I put the account number on my adsense when they send my payment via wire transfer, will I receive it despite I haven't deposited inside it cus I don't hav dollar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do as instructed by your bank. Why not just deposit a small amount in it to avid stories?

      Delete
    2. I actually don't have dollar, that's why am finding that difficult, what do you suggest again sir?

      Delete
  24. I finally got the information I need but, can I use my gtb savings account??

    ReplyDelete
  25. Uncle Jide Thanks for the Article can i use a savings account to receive payment in 2017??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, People now receive payments on their savings account.

      From

      Contechsblog.com

      Delete
  26. wow!.. A very detailed guide..Tnx...Compared to Payoneer though which is better?

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow, this is wonderful. have been searching around for this post. thanks for sharing i really find it useful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. In short, old but well explained article. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.