Blog Restored 4 days After It Was Disabled by Blogger


Yeah! OgbongeBlog is back :)

Wondering..."from where" ?

Well, Blogger Spam Automated Classification System disabled it on Saturday afternoon.


Exactly same thing happened in October last year but this time around, it was restored 4 days after it was disabled unlike then which took almost a month to get the blog back online.


So fast?

Well, I submitted the unlock request same day it was disabled and decided to chill for 48 hours. 2 working days elapsed and didn't get any feedback from Blogger. So, yesterday, I went ahead to post the complain at the Blogger forum and did the needful.

I forwarded the discussion's link to the contact that helped me with it last year and I was so glad when I received a mail from Blogger this afternoon that my blog has been reinstated.


You can now keep enjoying free access to my tutorials. :)

During the downtime, I was able to move my new blog from Blogger to Wordpress.

Link? 

Don't worry, I will keep you informed once I'm through it. Still under construction...

Please, If you are on blogging on Blogger, always back up your blog and also ensure you set up a custom domain for the blog. Just my two cents...

Have fun!





Comments

  1. I noticed it 2 days ago too when I needed some codes from the blog. Glad its back. You lucky bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/03/2014

    wow.
    nice to see ogbongeblog back


    lemme go and backup www.9jablower.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/03/2014

    thank god,let me fast move my blogger to wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations bro. Happy for u. I'll prolly move to wordpress o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not moving 2 wordpress yet i stilll prefer blogger and mty adsense acct can only work on .blogspot.com blogs for now* buh i will back up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Congrats. Such will not happen again o. Please which one is custom domain and how do I back up blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen o. Custom domain is the URL without .blogspot. To back up, go to settings > Other > Export blog. Download the file and save it somewhere on your PC or int he cloud eg dropbox, Google drive etc

      Delete
  7. What google did is called google slapping. . .thank God you're back

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to see it restored... Pray you now change your mind, site downtime is not healthy for you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Jide... Thank God the wait wasn't as long as the last time... Looking forward to the new site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Uju. Will keep you informed about the new site.

      Delete
  10. thank GOD for you oh, i was like; what's wrong with the big man Jide,
    thanks for the advice, i already hv custom domain n am on my way to backing up my blog.
    www.legitstuffs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, when you have a back up file, you can move your content to Wordpress if Blogger strikes and decide not to restore your blog.

      Delete
  11. Did they give any valid reason as to why the great Ogbongeblog was brought down? This tells the world that Blogger can't be trusted are likely to disappoint when least expected.

    Thanks for the 2 cent advice and I hope others on blogger will be advising themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classified as spam blog by the Blogger Automated classification system. So, the Blogger team reinstated it after verifying that it is not a spam blog.

      Delete
  12. yep thank God ,, i miss your post

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK GOD YOU R BACK COS YOUR BLOG HELPS ME ALOT AM SO HAPPY U R BACK

    ReplyDelete
  14. My blog have been deleted since last year, have been trying all my best to get it back, it as all be in void... Please Help Me Out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.