How To Access Archived Emails in GMail


Earlier today, I explained how I recovered my Facebook messages after I deleted them from the Blackberry hub of my Blackberry Q10. Well, I've also noticed that if you clear your emails from the Blackberry hub of a Blackberry 10 phone that runs on Blackberry 10 OS 10.2.0, your emails will automatically be removed from the inbox view of your GMail (archived) but never deletes it.


To view the archived emails in your GMail, follow me through the steps below:

1. Sign in to GMail on PC
2. Locate the search bar on the top of the web page
3  Enter "in:anywhere" and click the search button.

This will show all your mail, whether archived or not.

GMail


How To Recover and Move Archived Emails Back To GMail Inbox


Archived Messages are not labelled while messages in the inbox have the "inbox" label. So, to move an archived message back to the inbox, follow the steps below:

 1.  Find the message (as explained earlier).
 2.  Open the message (or select the checkbox next to it).
 3.  Click the Move to Inbox button in the toolbar.

That's all.

I hope this helps.



Comments