PayPal Limitation Removal Using Adsense Account: How I Did It


It's almost 6 months now that PayPal limited access to my account which I verified with GTBank Naira MasterCard and also linked to my Access Bank Visa card. The account was rendered useless because I couldn't use it for online payments.

The account was limited after I entered the wrong password several times and I was told to change my password, change my security question, proof my address and upload a photo ID for me to regain full access to the account.

limited Paypal account


Instantly, I changed my password, changed my security question and those were marked as "resolved" at the resolution centre but I couldn't proof my address.


PayPal rejected the NEPA bill (utility bill) which I uploaded simply because another name (name of the house owner) is on the bill.

I also couldn't resolve the issue with my driver's license because the address on it is different from the address on my PayPal account. I used the address of where I reside presently when I opened the Nigeria PayPal account but my home address is what I have on the driver's license.

The whole thing pissed me off. For months, I abandoned the account and relied on Pay4ME services of my friends for online purchases that require PayPal.

Today, I decided to check the inbox of my PayPal email address for mails related to PayPal limitation removal. Fortunately, I saw an email in which it was stated that I can also send screenshots of online statements which has logo of institution, name, address,valid date of issue and transactions (if bank account).

For some seconds, I thought of an online statement I can use and I decided to try my Google Adsense account. I quickly signed in to my Adsense account and took a screenshot of the most recent Payment receipt. I signed it to my PayPal account and uploaded it at the resolution center.

Adsense payment receipt


Few hours later, I received a mail that my PayPal account access has been restored. Good news..right? :)




Immediately, I started combing the web for Cyber Monday deals..eh eh. Yes, I just can't wait to grab some fantastic deals.

That's all.

NB: You can access your Adsense Payment receipts via the Payment page, after clicking on the "gear" icon if signed in via PC.



Comments

  1. Interesting discovery there. I'm very sure this will b so helpful to alot of pple. Thanks for sharing this Oga Jide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, will be so helpful especially to those who don't have an ID which has the same name and address as it is on their PayPal account.

      Delete
  2. Nice one Boss,,,Google sense payment information actually did the wonder..its very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, cool bro. Thanks for stopping by...

      Delete
  3. Is it Nigeria PayPal or other Nation?.. I gat my US acct limited, had an Nigeria Adsense.. can it go?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. please can you help me check my blog deborachidume.blogspot.com. pls help me check my adsense to see if it was set properly by me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls this is not related to this post. Kindly send me a mail..

      Delete
  5. Nice thought and good step

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was very brave of you Jide.

    Thanks to you, l just learnt something new.

    I only wish & hope a day will come when PayPal, will look at we Nigerians and see men with great potentials, not just a group out on a scamming spree.

    Thank you Jide.
    Uche Francis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.