God Saved Me


I will never forget yesterday in my life because it was my first day of been involved in a car accident. I never could imagine such will happen on a trip which is the shortest of the trips I use to cover with my car and it's even the least busy road of all places I do travel to.


It happened around 2pm, on my way back from Oju, a town which is just an hour drive from Otukpo, Benue State. The spot is less than 15 minutes to my destination. Before it happened, I was full of excitement that I will soon get home to prepare for another trip to Enugu today and was also happy that I've left behind me, the very bad section of the road.

I still can't figure out what really happened to me within two seconds before I discovered that I was about hitting a tree by the road side. I swerved sharply to avoid hitting it and the sudden change in direction forced me to the other side of the road, driving hard inside the bush till God stopped the car for me.


God took charge of the driving inside the bush because I held the steering tightly and didn't hit any tree nor scream. In fact, I drove in between 2 tress, up a hill and the car didn't tumble. The airbag wasn't deployed too. I was just hearing gbooo, gbaaa while driving through the bush with glasses shattered all over me.

After the car stopped by itself, I unbelt myself, turned off the ignition and passed through the passenger door. The driver side was smashed, so the door couldn't even open.

Within few minutes, about eight guys came into the bush to rescue me. They were so happy to find me alive. They pushed and drove out the car from the bush. One of them even drove me to town. 

The path the car cleared into the bush.....


Apart from the exhaust pipe that cut off from the car, the headlights and the door on the driver side, no other serious damage to the car. No impact on the engine nor the windscreen.

I sustained no serious injury too. Only some stains of blood on me from the glass of the shattered driver's window. Although, I couldn't sleep on time last night because of the thought of the incident but I thank God, am up now, feeling very fine.

After the driver door and seat were removed....


I so much thank God for sparing my life to write this. If not, it would have been a case of "R.I.P Jide" on blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc....God forbid!

That's it.

Guys, always put on your seat belt, no matter how short the distance is. It would have been a different story entirely if I wasn't using my seat belt. Although, na God...

I pray we all live long to enjoy the fruit of our labour.

Stay blessed!!!



Comments

  1. Im glad ure saved..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats oooooo, my grandfather blogger. Your lazy grandchild blogger wishes you long life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen ooo. Wishing you long life too. Wishing you success in your blogging career bro.

      Delete
  3. Glad you are okay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank God you are save bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abeg, you fit make me co-signatory to your domiciliary account? LOL. Nna men, I no the feeling oh. I don experience am twice and how I survive na simply baba GOD. Our time never reach man :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added u as co-signatory oo. The bank will contact u shortly....eh eh :)

      You survived it twice? Meehn, na God ooo. I pray God continue to guide and protect us ooo. Stay safe my sure doctor :)

      Delete
  6. Thank God! You will live long Jide!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12/16/2014

    God protection will continue to be upon you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen ooo. I pray Good protection continue to be upon you too. Thx

      Delete
  8. Thank God for your life bro. A ko ni fi oju sunkun eni kan kan ninu gbogbo wa ni Oruko Jesu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amin oooo. Thanks a lot padi mi. I've seen that thing ooo. Will holla you. :)

      Delete
  9. Long life and prosperity in life, ur time never reach.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank God for your life, greater height awaits you Amin
    www.trendyrammy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We thank God for your life, may God continue to protect and safeguard us always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bro.. Congrats and thank God oo. Am really happy for you. God will continue to guide & bless us in this journey of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen bro. Thanks and God bless you.

      Delete
  13. I'm glad you are okay. May God Almighty continue to guide and protect us all, Amin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. its really God.. Thank God..... may u live long on earth Bro

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12/16/2014

    We thank God for sparing your Ogbonge life. Our God is an Ogbonge God, and I pray may He continue to guide and protect us all his Ogbonge children to live long to enjoy the fruits of our labour!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I appreciate the fact that you acknowledge God and humble yourself to appreciate his faithfulness over your Life Unlike others who go about flaunting their latest car thank God for you sir and you shall live longer to explore in your Field

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous12/16/2014

    OMG!!! Am so happy you are alive bro...All thanks to the Almighty for saving your precious life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous12/17/2014

    Stay safe and great Jide, God's got your. Back!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. No body will eat the fruit of your labour! Thanks to God you are alive to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank God you are safe, Oga Jide

    ReplyDelete
  21. My dear Jide, I thank God for saving your life for us. May the Almighty Father continue to protect you. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Only God could have done that. Thank god that u re the very one giving us account of all that happened. Thank u Lord for another testimony. Remain blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Jesus for saving this great life.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous12/17/2014

    I thank God for you my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank God for your life Oga jide.... May the Almighty God continue to protect you and your loved ones from the eyes of the evil ones.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank Gof for sparing your life Bro. Ure a source of Inspiration to Us. JahBless..


    Seasons Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  27. no way.....ur time has to come.....W e give God the glory.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Its so wonderful to see you again. I thank God for your life bro

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank God o.
    May God continue to protect You , Ijn

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulation. I am really happy for you and may God's name alone be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank God Oooo @bros Jide's life. LLNP Broh! Playhouse.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Lord is your strength my brother

    ReplyDelete
  33. My Brother, God will always protect you from the hands of the wicked ones, as he says that a thousand shall fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand and none shall come near you. Amen. Leave your life bro, God is with you.

    Thanks for the great testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous12/21/2014

    Jide.... U definitely still have jobs to do for Baba God... Make sure u share d testimony in church and try be closer to God d more. I wish u longlife jawe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am so much happy,because you are saved and is not that you are expert in driving or you doing but God did it all. So lets give all thanks to God cuz all power belongs to him #veryhappy

    ReplyDelete
  36. I thank God for your Life as well Sir, I pray myself, you, or anyone else will ever experience any thing similar again.
    Regards. From Edi

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm so so happy for you bro! I can't even begin to imagine otherwise! I thank God for saving you... Jide. You were placed on this earth to do so much more and you haven't even begun!
    Happy holidays,
    'Uju

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank God for your life Jide, God knows you aren't going anywhere cos a lot of people learn from you everyday. You are doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank God for sparing your life. No evil shall befall us ALL amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.