Photos from 2014 Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit


Few months back, I shared with you here on this blog, FREE invitation to attend the 2014 Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit which took place at the University of Lagos main auditorium Akoka Lagos, Nigeria on the 1st of October, 2014.  The event was successful and the attendance was quite impressive.


The summit attracted some of the best brains in Digital Marketing industry in Nigeria. Many Nigerian entrepreneurs and professionals were there to share secrets behind building, managing and growing successful online media platforms.

I was one of the panelists for the "Digital Marketing for Bloggers" session. It was fun answering blogging-related questions from the audience, even though I couldn't answer all due to the limited time allocated to me. I felt so honoured to be invited by the convener, Olatunde Samson and hope to attend such fantastic events in 2015 and beyond.

Even though I couldn't wait for post-event photoshoot because I had to rush to the BloggersLab getTogether that was taking place simultaneously, I was able to get some few pictures to share with you. Below are some photos for you:











Samson OLATUNDE- Convener NDMSummit

Dayo ISRAEL- Founder GLEED Foundation

CFA- Founder ICT with CFA : cfagbata.com

Denni ISONG : Founde theexperthost.com

Jide Ogunsanya at 2014 Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit
My session in progress..

While answering questions...

still me... :)

 Won't you love to be part of this next year?




Comments

  1. Wow, it looks very educating, pls Sir, Notify me of the next one this 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem bro. I will and also ensure you keep visiting Ogbongeblog :)

      Delete
  2. id really love to be a part Next year, distance hindered me this Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh k bro. I pray God spare our lives beyond 2015.

      Delete
  3. this is nice... i shall be there next year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.