CJ Affiliate Program Video Tutorials


Few days back, I published a blog post about my CJ affiliate check that has not been delivered to me since May 2014. Ever since then, some Nigerian bloggers have been mailing me to explain to them, how to make money from Cj Affiliate program. Today, I've decided to share CJ Affiliate Program video tutorials with you, which I believe will guide anyone on how to get the best out of the program.


They are official videos released and uploaded online by Cj for those interested in their affiliate program. The short video tutorials will get you set up quickly, connect with relevant advertisers, and earn money for the content you create. The 2-3 min videos can be helpful refreshers as well.

cj affiliate program videos




In the videos, you will see how to....

  •  Sign up on Cj.com and create your network profile
  • Apply to advertiser programs on Cj.com
  • Get creative; including: Cj affiliate text links, banners, and products
  • Put CJ links on your site
  • Earn CJ commissions
  • Track reports and payments
You can watch the Cj Affiliate Program Video tutorials here.

I hope this helps.

If there is any other thing you need to know about the Cj affiliate program, feel free to ask me.



Comments

  1. waoo educative enough bro Gbayi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how can i make money with 9jahub.com..i have over 70k members and over 5k daily online members... give me tips bro

      Delete
  2. That program is on a long thing, it takes lot of time for the money to add up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, you expect them to dash you money when u don't make sales? Bros, its not a ppc program like Adsense. So, if u dont sell anything for an advertiser for 5years, u wont make a dime. You have to sell...

      Delete
  3. that's cool bro. Buh really need ur help on something. Buh dunno maybe i can get ur whatsapp no

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro please Tell me how to redirect users to my mobile template on blogger and how to create categories...... and how i can manage my dashboard without pc on opera mini or android..... Email lanreadetoro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I receive my checks on cj program and is it a pay per click program

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.