How To Upgrade Mad Mimi Account in Nigeria


Yesterday, I exceeded the 100 contacts limit of the free mad mimi basic account. So, I decided to upgrade to a paid Pro plan and it was successful using my Nigeria Access bank Visa card. I was charged N2,488.80 for the $12 plan and I received an sms debit alert from the bank.


I first tried paying with my GTBank Mastercard but it failed telling me it wasn't honored. I've contacted GTBank on how to resolve this and I'm waiting t hear from them.




If you want to upgrade your mad mimi account, sign in to your account and click on the "Go Pro" tab. Select the number of contacts you want and enter your card details to complete the transaction.

I didn't use token nor OTP to complete the transaction with my Access bank Visa ATM card.

Note: The mad mimi free plan lets you store 100 contacts and send out unlimited emails. You can sign up for your free account here.

About Mad Mimi

Mad Mimi is a simple lovely email marketing service. You can use it to create, send, share and track email newsletters.



Comments

  1. I think TrafficWave is still the best, they have one of the highest delivery record and their affiliate plan is the best in the industry and so attractive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.