ANNOUNCEMENT: Jide Ogunsanya Facebook Username and Twitter Handle Changed to jidetheblogger


This is to inform you that I've changed my Facebook username and Twitter handle to jidetheblogger, thereby making it easier for you to connect with me on those social media networks. My Instagram and Nairaland Username remains jidetheblogger.






To add me as friend on Facebook, go to : www.facebook.com/jidetheblogger

If you're unable to add me as friend, you will be able to follow my public updates.

You can as well LIKE my Facebook page at : www.facebook.com/jideogunsanya

I also have a Facebook group where I share freebies answer questions etc. Join via : www.facebook.com/groups/jideogunsanya

To follow me on Twitter, go to : www.twitter.com/jidetheblogger

Pls, help me inform your friends.

Gracias!



Comments

  1. Noted bro, this name is simply to remember and it's unique .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. You are absolutely the blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only the Blogger but the greatest blogger that ever liveth @ Earn Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.