How To Remove Your Billing Information from AdRoll.com


AdRoll.com offers a fully functional self-serve dashboard that puts the latest retargeting technology at your fingertips. I've used the site to run some retargeting campaigns in the past.


Yesterday, a friend I refered to the site asked me how he can remove his billing information from adroll. I asked him why he wants to do that and he told me it's simply because he is no longer comfortable with how AdRoll charges his account coupled with the fact that he can't view his balance on his AdRoll dashboard.

To cut the story short, I told him he can't totally remove his billing info. There must be at least one valid payment method on file. He became more worried..


adroll retargeting




I asked him if he has a debit card with zero fund, he said Yes. So, I suggested he adds the card as a new payment method. He did and this enabled the "remove" button option for the old payment info.

With this, he was able to remove his active billing info without closing his AdRoll account.



Comments

  1. Thanks,helpful . . .
    Kindly write an article on earning via AdRoll

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.