5 Ways To Earn From Blogging Without Waiting For Adsense


This is a guest post compiled by +Agunbiade Damilol  for OgbongeBlog



It baffles my mind when everyone wants to go into blogging due to the fact that they get the information that some bloggers are making hundreds of thousands through blogging. And to make the matters worse, there is this wide notion you have to get Adsense to make money in blogging.


Yes, Adsense is good, but I consider it a lazy man's way to earn in blogging. But let's even not forget that the fact you have Adsense does not mean that you will earn. In fact I have come across bloggers that got frustrated and quit blogging after they got Adsense just because the expected funds were not coming in.


Adsense is not for newbies, I must tell you. It's for bloggers that have arrived and have the funds and technicality to promote their blogs. Before you can earn tangible income through Adsense, your traffic must be in tens of thousands, nothing less. So will you tell me how you want to achieve that as a newbie? Not even in this era of copy and paste and everyone going into same niche, which is Entertainment.


So as a newbie, I want to break your heart a little bit. You can't break-even with Adsense until you grow in your blogging career for like a minimum of 1 year. Don't get me wrong as well, not that achieving high is not feasible. What am saying is that you just have to be financially buoyant or better still be an SEO Expert. But when you don't have these at your disposals, then you have to wait further.


But don't you think you are going to be wasting your time when you have to wait for such a long period before you begin to make tangible income with your blog. Have you ever thought of alternative ways to make money with your blog? It's so unfortunate that Nigerian bloggers' minds are so conditioned to Adsense, when there are various ways you can make money as a blogger.


I will be highlighting those other highly feasible ways you can make money as a blogger :


1. BLOG TRAINING.

You are a blogger and you are complaining that you are not making money with your blog, why?  Are you a talent waster?  If you don't want to be wasting your talent. Now is the time for you to begin to package something good and organize training for others.

You don't need much to do this. You can start with Internet Cafes around you, even at your Church. One-on-ONe training won't be bad for a start. All you need is to ensure you have the right information about what you are going to be training others.


2. BLOG ADMINISTRATION.

You can also begin to seek out other bloggers that are not so opportuned to update their blogs and offer to help them with this. This aspect of blogging has a lot of earning potential. I must tell you that you can be making nothing less than N100,000 on this monthly. Take for instance, you have 10 blogs you are working with and you charge them N10,000 each,  even if it's N5000. Now see how great the returns are for a 4-hour job.


Through my advent in blogging, this has been my peak earning point. I don't consider myself a professional, but am neither a newbie. I was able to hit a top job with an Italian Information Marketer after much effort I input into developing myself. This guy pays me $50 weekly and guess what, I only make a 1 post daily. My other admin work is with a Nigerian top blog and am paid N20,000 monthly, and then some other smaller blogs I work with. You can achieve better.


3. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

You are on Facebook and you are not making money. That should stop today. As a blogger, you should stand out from Mz SexyDiva that posts on Facebook for free. Do you know there are about 800 million Facebook groups on the internet. You can offer to help organizations blast their links on social media. But you have to be careful to follow the rules and regulations of a certain group as not every group tolerates that.


But besides Facebook, you can as well utilize Google+, twitter, instagram, reddit, stumbleupon, bbm, whatsapp and so on.


4. SALES OF EBOOK/ONLINE COURSES

Do you even realize your knowledge of blogging is worth millions on its own?. You need to begin to see beyond the surface and open your mind to the fact that people lack this knowledge you have and will be willing to pay you massively for your information.

You already know how to maneuver your way in creating a blog, why not put that to writing. You can write about blog creation, blog marketing, social media marketing, link posting and so on. Just think of something you are good at and create a unique item.

You can even package it as a video course. There are many people making money selling courses on sites like Udemy.com. You can as well sell your DVD on sites like Konga, Jumia. There are various platforms out there through which you can sell your products.



5. PAID ADVERTS.

 Do you know apart from Adsense, you can make a lot of money from paid adverts on your blog. All you need to do is to strategically promote your blog to the right set of people. You can then use this as a leverage to convince organizations and business owners to advertise on your blog.

You can contact me (wenogetjob@gmail.com) for my free ebook on how to get paid adverts for your blog.

My dear, don't wait for Adsense, Start earning today!

See you at the top.

Any addition or subtraction?

Recommended : 5 Ways To Earn Income From Blogging


This post was written by Agunbiade Sanya Damilola. Creative Writer, Social Media Enthusiast and Blogger. Blogs on THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH : WeNoGetJob.com. You can follow him on Twitter @wenogetjob



Comments

  1. Anonymous8/18/2015

    nice post. will look into it.check ou my women lifestyle blog..http://www.justfarbblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that there are many other ways you can monetize your blog without the need for adsense yet. I think Affiliate marketing should have been highlighted in the post also as it pays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it pays but just like Adsense, it can be frustrating even considering how affiliates programs in Nigeria operate these days.

      Delete
  3. Yea, you are right my brother. AFFILIATE MARKETING IS ALSO REAL AND VERY MUCH VIABLE...I am only of the opinion you need a lot of effort to get tangible returns from this aspect of making money...but thanks so much for the eye opener

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so informative, u have really opened the eyes of many, even me. Thank you so much Jide for being an inspiration to many, including me. In fact I belong to many groups on facebook that I can blast links. I must act now before others will take this opportunity b4 me. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, you can place an ad banner on your blog that you can blast links on 50 Facebook groups for lets say N20,000 per month. Just an idea.. :)

      Delete
  5. Well said. A great part of our revenue at DNB Stories comes from eBook sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, noticed the "get our ebooks" banner on your blog sidebar. Nice one there.

      Delete
  6. This is very helpful. It's a good piece every blogger expecially the newbie should read.. I am happy i came across this will start application asap.





    www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start asap. Can't wait to see you flaunt the blogging money..eh eh

      Delete
  7. You said it all. Most newbie bloggers we have in this era are just too lazy to be creative and think out of the box. all want to go into entertainment niche which i categorize as a lazy man's job. lol... I mean it. they believe in writing just few lines of sentence and uoshaaaa! their article for the day is complete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao...let them catch you. They will just use you for breaking news...lol

      Delete
  8. a very nice information you shared. check ou my tech blog @ www.gistpluz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mere seeing your domain name, I won't believe you write on tech until I visit the blog..

      Delete
    2. hahahaa.
      lwkmd.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous8/19/2015

    Very nice and informative post. I actually have a blog i started not quite long though i have an adsense account running on it but i decided to limit the ad placing by allowing only 3 per page and withing a short while i got a contact from somebody about a paid advert. Anyway your blog outfit and traffic still matters when it come to paid advert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, outfit and traffic still matters but you won't really need millions of traffic if well packaged before you can get paid adverts. Lets say you only write on fashion, and you've got some good engagement, fashion stores would likely contact you for ad placement..

      Delete
  10. Thanks Jide, it a nice1. But I still need ur help in solving my adsense issue I told u. Tx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some Adsense issues that can't be resolved. Mail me though..

      Delete
  11. Thanks Oga Jide for the massive opportunity on your GREAT PLATFORM

    Now I Know what it means to leave the Chickens and fly with the eagles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol @ your chicken and eagles theory. Thanks for the write up too.

      Delete
  12. Nice post. Jide the jumia affiliate stuff u posted recently didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you missed some steps. Mail me and I will explain better.

      Delete
  13. Hi,

    Monetizing a blog goes way beyond relying on Google AdSense, as a matter of fact, most successful bloggers don't wait on AdSense to earn remarkable income from their blog.

    People like Jon Morrow, Niel Patel e.t.c make millions from membership program that they organize monthly.

    The idea is to establish yourself as an authority in your niche (this might take months or years of hard work). But once you establish yourself, people will literally pay you to bask from your knowledge.

    Bloggers can also consider promoting affiliate products that their audience may find valuable.

    Another method of making money is by creating premium blog post once per week. Enstine did this some months ago, he created a blog post and send out newsletter about the post with an entizing summary, however you would be required to pay $1 if you want to read the entire post. This is a great method of making fast cash provided you're on WordPress and you have a huge email list.

    Bloggers should also consider freelancing (Bamidele comes to mind, he's making huge money from this venture)

    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the post Jide.. The big issue with most of us is the rush to make money asap 4rm our blogs....we don't even bother to study & harness what webmaster tools offers that improves our blog appearance in #SEO. I study your blog a lot & run insightful comparison on SEO appearance even tho i am a newbie....hoping to get there tnx again 4 dis insightful post, pls check my blog http://www.duketundesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. though I'm yet to make a dime from adsense but my blog has given me the opportunity to meet multi million companies and great entrepreneurs both in Nigeria and in diaspora. and I receive lessthan 300 PV daily on average. I won't say I'm lazy about this but its the nature of my work that doesn't allow me to work full time on blogging, at times I work trice a month on my blog. I blog @ www.wealthmeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds great, intext ads as bee earning good money since 2013 on www.greenhealthyfarm.com so indeed I believe in the non adsense monetization most of them earn more for us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol!! your chicken and eagles theory. Thanks for the write up too.
    Great post it worth apriciate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oga Jide and oga Sanya, i really respect you guys alot and this post just got to prove that you guys are the real deal :) when it comes to blogging. I always tell people that relying on Adsense is a very lazy way to make money online and they think i'm crazy.

    Sanya, thanks so much for this. You just blew me away with this timely post

    I will share this with anyone who has faced the "Adsense Frustration"

    Meanwhile i have a guest post to submit like right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice one guy, you really inspired me and i'will get in contact with you for your ebook.
    I hope my blog will make a great change today.
    Thank's for your advice wgj.com and jide ogusonya
    http://www.spylinkz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous8/22/2015

    I know when this dude got that is funny domain. One this post, you really open the eyes of so many who believe without adsense they cant make money. On the issue of blasting on groups facebook is has become more strict.
    www.suremediagist.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lol! At that url WeNoGetJobDotCom. It's cool sha, that's creativity I guess.

    Adsense is over hyped, that's all. There are many unconventional way to earn money from your blog without Adsense. You are only limited by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, that was very inspiring. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  23. This post is really an eye opener. Thanks for bringing this here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This article is very interesting and rich. This is really an eye opener for new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice post, i think i'm a victim of adsense frustration. I should try these other methods out asap.
    Check my blog: www.naijatechno.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just wished bloggers will stop talking about adsense.. What if adsense was not here, wount they be blogging?? Nice write up man... Lwkmd WeNoGetJob s/o bro.

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are three basic characters every sucessfull blogger posses
    Patience
    Hardwork
    Extra Wisdom
    This characters is what i discovered successful bloggers posses before they earn much
    HEnce forth am gonna give attention to this

    clickableblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice write up.. hope my article will show up here one day as a guest post.

    authoritywizard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jide and Sanya, you are great inspiration to me, a newbie. I respect both of you. I 've been reading some blogs and forums for years, but just started mine about 8wks ago. Hoping to reposition my blog to make greater impacts. check out www.ozoneviews.com

      Delete
  29. Jide this lovely, i have been relying on adsense but to no avail, but all the same nice post.
    www.giststory.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this write up, great and highly informative post for everyone to learn, read and apply to earn money as a blogger. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous6/01/2016

    nice post, really learning alot.
    been struggling with my blog
    www.nairacityblog.blogspot.com
    before.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks Jide. I have been in the blogosphere for long and I can testify this article is spot on.
    I am working at www.naijapost.gq and I am hoping to make improvements soon.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice post bro...pls help me analise www.brownstek.com. its a tech blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tncx fr this wounderful inspiration. Had all my hopes on adsense but no again. Thank you so much jide.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you for this great piece, I will put this into action on my blog authenticwealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. omo tru talk ni......Adsense wan frustrate me da year...www.mrifeanyisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is really helpful to be sincere .jide what do u see about this platform (www.aimtoget.com) and better advise or somtin u can call 08109923536 . Thanks a lot baba

    ReplyDelete
  38. I believe you brother. The main problem of bloggers today is not being able to think deeply of totally new thing. They need that niche that will help them do copy and paste.

    I started a new blog recently but completely on a different niche which google has not even thought of its on Comparison. Comparing websites, people, things, etc in fact I do get 1,000+ page views daily just by giving what people are been starved of.

    I have been waiting for Google Adsense to approve my request but this article has kicked me far than I expected. Thank you for sharing this to us.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jide is doing excellently werll for Nigerian Bloggers, i read about one of his post on making money online when he shared about that he earned and receive cas from chitika 5years or 4years ago, i was inspired and now i have started to make money online, i mean good money for the past 4years now.

    Ogbonegblog is doing really great.

    I Blog at http://Earnmoneypro.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love this write up. I will act fast. So, no wasting of time. money must be made in 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.