How To Get Jumia Affiliate Ad Banners To Place On Your Blog


Recently, I shared a tutorial on how to get links of Jumia affiliate adverts you can share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. You can also use those links in your blog posts but those links won't display banners on your blog.


So, in this tutorial, I will show you how to get Jumia affiliate ad banners you can place on your blog.

Let's get started.

After your account might have been approved, log in to your Jumia affiliate account via the link below:

https://partner.net.jumia.com/ 

Click on "Programs > Jumia NG". Then,  click on the "admedia"icon.




This will open a new page where you will see the categories of products on Jumia.

Click on the category you want to promote eg "Mobile Phones"

Available Jumia ad banners for the selected category will be displayed.

Click on the link as indicated in the screenshot below. Do not click on the image.



A new window will open.



Click on the "Ad media code:non-SEO" dropdown and select "default adcode"





Select all the code and paste it on your site.

Paste it in HTML/Javascript gadget via "Layout" if using Blogger/Blogspot; and if using WordPress, paste the code in Text gadget via "Appearance > Widgets".

View your blog and you should now see the Jumia affiliate banner been displayed on your blog. 

I hope this helps.




Comments

  1. Thanks bros...I almost give up on jumia affiliate because I was on able to copy the code. Let me try it now.

    myloverstrick
    com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try now. This will work for you..

      Delete
  2. Bro... I registered for the partner program I got an email that my application was accepted but I cannot login... it keeps saying wrong login I contacted their customer service and the guy said it was network problem.. . Can you believe that?
    Can you help me out??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you log in with the password sent to you?

      Delete
    2. Yea... I did. Or is it cos I'm using my phone?

      Delete
    3. I was experiencing same thing, i kept on changing password until it worked. Samuel just keep trying it. I think its network problem..

      Delete
  3. I hope jumia approves my application, cuz i have applied for adsense a couple of times and failed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray this works out cause adsense no favour person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adsense didn't approve your account or what?

      Delete
  5. Jide you're simply wonderful. www.sisigbeborun.com is now rocking the jumia ad banner. thanks a mil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it''s working for you Sisi. Enjoy!

      Delete
  6. yes bro AdSense, dey said I was not qualify for AdSense , pls help me review my blog,and email me bro
    bashiruopeyemi2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would have told you why. Work on the recommendation. You can mail me though...

      Delete
  7. bashiru opeyemi ur posts are nt much.. Just 18.. And u hav to wait 6 months more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/06/2015

    Can someone apply for jumia adsense? My blogspot has not been approved for adsense yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog post just solved a major issue for me. I registered as a partner some weeks back but was unable to add the code to my site. Just did. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10/09/2015

    hi jide
    i got to the ad media point and clicked it, when i wanted to select what i wanted to promote, it's showing no advertiser... its that normal ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. God bless ur generations bro. Yuh re my online Mentor... ^_^


    Victoreke.blogspoblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi jide my account was not approve the error message reads"your account has been linked to another account that has been approved,Since adsense those not approve two account,we are sorry ,your account can not be approved.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice steps bro but jumia is not approving my application. The message was i should reapply after optimizing my market strategy. I do not understand the meaning that much , can you help explain to me?

    Thank

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr hide have done everything still yet ads not displaying @ http://guruswapaz.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank God for Jumia, with little SEO tricks on my few blogs, am making enough cash monthly.

    W3HowTo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8/25/2016

    Pls. What's d name of ur template

    ReplyDelete
  17. good Sir. Pls mine keeps saying add a valid url at the registration stage. This is the url i added, frankjimmysblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. don't waste time on google adsense there criteria is not difficult but technical, you have to control more traffic and up 50 good article on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous4/26/2017

    pls how can i edit the footer of my site like dis site
    here is my site url http://afrikloaded.blogspot.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Account is still pending though i just signed up 15mins ago but i don't understand the column called "Application"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.