How To Get Links of Jumia Affiliate Ads You Can Share on Facebook, Twitter etc


Jumia affiliates can get links of Jumia ads from the Jumia affiliate marketing dashboard without having to go through the stress of using the deeplink generator.


If you share such link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc and someone buys from Jumia through that link, Jumia will pay you some commission i.e you will make money. 

How To Get Started

==> Go to : https://partner.net.jumia.com/ and login with your approved email and password. If you don't have an account, click on the "Register..." link

==> Once you're successfully signed in, click on "Programs" tab

==> Scroll down to "Jumia NG" and click on the "admedia" icon as seen in the screenshot below:



This will open a new page where you will see the categories of products on Jumia.

==> Click on the category you want to promote eg "Mobile Phones". Available Jumia ad banners for the selected category will be displayed.

==> Click on the link as indicated in the screenshot below. Do not click on the image.


A new window will open.

Copy the "Click URL" as highlighted in the screenshot below:



==> Paste it on Facebook as new status or on Twitter as a new tweet.

You can edit the description, if shared on Facebook. On Twitter, image won't appear but you can upload the image and add the link as tweet.

Keep doing that and monitor your progress on your Jumia dashboard.

NB : You can shorten the link using goo.gl before sharing on your networks and you can also use the links in your blog posts.

I hope this helps.

Recommended: How To Get Codes of Jumia Ad Banners You Can Place On Your Blog




Comments

  1. Beautiful. I can't wait to start making money off jumia.
    www.rededcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Jide, this is really helpful.
    www.aprokotv.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Ogbonge.. Thanks. http://aprokovilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tutorial Bro! Jumia is d bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried all my possible best to get this it really hard thanks for this Egbon Jide....
    do you mind ? please help me review this my Agriculture news based site i think of maybe i could try something new instead of tech and entertainment my blog url is

    http://binushub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can give it a try. Would be cool if your URL can reflect a bit of the "agric.." related keyword too.

      Delete
  6. Nice one, I never knew I could use my jumia links on FB
    www.fulltimenaija.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can oo. A cool way of promoting and earning affiliate commission. Try sharing fashion products on Facebook..

      Delete
  7. Hello boss, what if i have a specific product to sell? How can i get a url for a particular product to promote?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use the deeplink generator tool for that. I will write a tutorial on how to use it.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this great post. Mumtiple stream of income is better than one. I will give this a trial, who knows, it could turn out to be another source of cool money. Once again, thanks boss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks bro! I never knew we can also share their link on facebook. thanks a billion. but i have a lil problem bro, i tried placing it on my blog through the javascript/html function, but it just shows my code back to me when i tried to preview it, can u please help me out on this sir. waiting for your kind response bro. http://trendyville.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. After I signed in into the portal, mine is still showing waiting on Jumia Nigeria Line on your own screenshot I see connected. Is it a problem or I should just wait?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great insight, Ogbonge, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is quite helpful. I will try this tonight and see how it goes. Thanks Jide.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please it has been morethan a month since I applied, but have not yet been approved.

    Any solution please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.