How To Get Adquet Ad Code and Place it on Blogger and WordPress Blogs. Video Included!


Yesterday, I uploaded some short videos to my YouTube channel that explain how to advertise on Adquet and how to get ad codes from Adquet.com, which you can place on your Blogger or WordPress blogs.




If for some reasons you're unable to watch the video, follow me through the steps below :

==> Sign in to www.adquet.com
==> Click on "Publisher" tab
==> Click on "Sites" > "Add Site"
==> Fill your site/blog info and click on "Submit".



** Not compulsory you upload site logo

Wait for your site to be approved.

You can click on "Sites" >  "Managed Sites" to check for the status of your site. Once approved, then you can proceed to generate to your ad codes.


To generate your ad code,

==> Click on "Ad Codes"
==> Click on "Create"
==> Fill the fields as desired and click "Create Ad Code"

** I recommend "Text/Banner" adblock type as this determines the adblock size that will be available for you to choose from in the adblock dropdown.



Copy the displayed code and paste to your blog.

If blogger blog, paste it in HTML/Javascript gadget via "Layout"
If WordPress blog, use Text gadget via "Appearance" > "Widgets"

Note: If you need to create more ads, you don't have to add your site again, except you want to create new ads for a different site.

I hope this helps.

>>>> Check out tutorial videos at my YouTube channel here. Make sure you subscibe if you don't want to miss my videos.

You can read more about Adquet here.



Comments

  1. thanks jide.
    but i want you to help me review my blog before i apply for adquet and adsence.
    www.lastmantech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/15/2015

    How will i add mobile ads since we are going to use HTML to place the code

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really understand your question. Anyway, you can generate 300x250 ad code, place it in HTML/Javascript gadget (if Blogger), then set it to mobile="yes" so as to make it display on mobile view of your blog. You must have switched to custom mobile template though.

      Delete
  3. 👌 well done sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr. Jide for been generous with information such as the arrival of AdQuet,I hope they meet my expectations.I have successfully started pasting AdQuet advert on my blog on www.worthymama.com but how much do they pay publishers and what is their payment threshold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've been able to place the ads. Well, how much depends on several factors because advertisers have to pay, for them to be able to pay you. You can monitor how much they pay you when you signed in to your Publisher account.

      Delete
  5. I'm quite grateful for this timely info Mr Jide. I actually haven't gotten approval from adquet in order for the adcodes to be displayed on my blog although I have followed the instructions you stated. I don't have a custom domain yet but I will be getting it anytime soon. I want to know if the code can be displayed on my blog and also I don't know if google can approve my blog for its adsense if adquets adcodes begins to show on my blog. My blog address is www.dannystarsreview.blogspot.com .Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sir
    Following your guide, I clicked on Publisher tab but couldn't locate Site but when I clicked register, it similar to the site stuff
    I still dont understand sir
    pls explain futher
    fadehanemmanuel@gmail.com http://www.moorevibe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir the code does not display on mobile device, but displays well on pc. can you help plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He mentioned it previously, identify the widget you placed the ads, go to template and add mobile='yes' to the widget syntax. See how I manage my mobile widgets on http://www.ityunit.com

      Delete
  8. Please what is adquet's payout threshold, can't seem to find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr Jide pls I would love to have your mobile number for better communication. Pls send it to info.gistyblog@gmail.com thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jide. Adquet ads do not display on my blog. Its been months now, since a placed 2 but still none is displaying. Just blank space.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hy,mr Jide do you think its possible to have an AdSense and adquet account for the same blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jide, Thank you for the good information you shared. I have succeeded in registering and placed the code on my blog. But it is not displaying.promisegodwin.blogspot.com is my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr. Jide I need your help, I have placed the adquet code on my blog but it not showing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cant input a Targeting Site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.