Video : How To Create Custom Email Address For Blogspot Blog


I've uploaded a video to my YouTube channel that explains how to create a custom email address for blogspot blogs.

So, if you've been wondering how to create email addresses like yourname@yourblog.com, then you need to watch the video tutorial.




You can watch the video tutorial at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XbynRa74lk

Kindly note that the guide also works with any domain name you might have registered on domainking, even if you park the domain name, without connecting it to your blogger blog.

I will be uploading more video tutorials as time passes by. So, ensure you subscribe to my YouTube channel if you don't want t miss them.




Please, SHARE with friends.

Recommended: How To Create Custom Email in CPanel




Comments

  1. Jide, well done. I still dey expect the blogger interview o. I hope u will feature me o

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nice" One "Dear" .. Happy "New Week" to "News" "Readers" ... Jide ... still can't understand the type of brain u have .... i love u ok ... keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jide, Good to know you, i've been hearing about you #probloggers , i am new to blogging so i came to your blog to drop a comment. Nice Knowing you and i hope we do bussiness one day. Nice write Up, this post does not concern me though coz am on wordpress :). Bye for Now JIDE OGUNs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool and awesome bro! how much for domain/year on Domainking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one. My Boss. Luking forward 2d Blogger Interview

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.