How I Share Blog Posts To Facebook Pages Automatically After Publishing


Today, I will show you how to share your blog posts to Facebook Pages automatically after publishing them on your blog.

There are actually many ways you can do this but in this post, I will recommend you use TwitterFeed as it will allow you to share a blog post automatically to many Facebook pages you have rights to publish to.


How To Get Started


==> Sign in to your Facebook account.

==>  Sign in to www.twitterfeed.com
==>  Click on "Create New Feed"
==>  Enter your blog name as the "Feed Name"
==>  Enter your blog URL or your feed URL and click "test rss feed" button to ensure it's OK
==> Click "Advanced Settings" and edit the settings as desired. You can just leave it as it is...

Twitterfeed to Facebook content marketing


==> Click on "Continue to Step 2"

==> Click the "Facebook" Service and click on 'Connect with Facebook"


twitterfeed



Allow TwitterFeed to connect to your Facebook.

If successful, you should see something similar to this with a dropdown to select your Facebook page

post to facebook


==> From the drop down, select the page you want to automatically share your blog posts to.

==> Leave the UTM tags as they are. You can add a "campaign" name though. I use that to track the traffic in Google Anaytics.

==> Click "Create Service" button.

Right on this page, you can add more services. Also take note of the expiry date. Once it expires, it will stop posting. So, you will have to re-add the page.

You can click "Facebook" service again, follow steps above to link more Facebook pages.

When you're done, click "All Done" button.

Thereafter, you can click on "Go to dashboard" button to add more blogs to be linked to Facebook Pages

That's' all.

How are you sharing your posts to Facebook automatically?


Recommended:

dlvr.it : Alternative to Networkedblogs and TwitterFeed

Auto Post To Facebook Groups



Comments

  1. the problem is that you cannot create account with them anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.justfarbblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article.
    Hypesng.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! But how many fb page can be added to it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't really state the exact year i've been using it. Its totally cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great..
    http://exclusives.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blank screen at step 2. Couldnt complete the process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post Mr Jide, twitterfeed is the best


    Well there's another method i use in sharing my blog post to unlimited facebook groups, page and users wall, feel free to read about it here http://goo.gl/Gs7m7K thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely written, bt I think its much easier with wordpress as there are plugins like the social autoposter and others to help do that.

    I have a blog on that niche, feel free to visit, if u'd like Research Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes... I've been using this for a while.. http://www.naijafan.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks mahn, I've been searching for this. though I've been using IFF, but I'll try this out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing...twiterfeed is cool and nice.

    www.myloverstrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12/16/2015

    Mr jide pls my URL is not working on the twitter feed its telling me url not parsed. Kindly help me www.maryamwokili.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post.
    www.judithblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. a very educating tutorial sir...thanks..

    i Look Dope With Chris Konor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice one boss. Please how can I generate more traffic for my blog @ informationcarrierng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great. But i still think hootsuite is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous1/16/2016

    Great article
    http://ayekotonaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous1/16/2016

    Boss how can i generate traffic to my blog as a new blogger http://ayekotonaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I I'll try it again boss just keep up the good work
    ezewest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a nice one but on my blog i have been posting on every social media platform i could think of automatically through
    https://ifttt.com/ it uses a technique called (if (ur blog or web) then (the platform)..If what you are looking for is not there, you can create your own recipe...Give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  22. works perfectly.. thanks.

    www.androsurf.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can it work on wordpress too?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Is like the facebook share button in my blog is nt really functional. What shd i do http://naijaschoolguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice post baba jide but twitter feed no longer works

    ReplyDelete
  26. it seems they've shut down the site.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous5/29/2017

    Hey I used ifttt, bitly nd dlvrit nd it worked but the main problem is that if I click d link on my twitter account it tells me that the link is unsafe...wat can I do please...here is my contact +2348081049975

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.