How to Add Sticky Adsense Page Level Ads To Blogspot Blogs


If Page-level ads are enabled on your Adsense account, you can start displaying Anchor/overlay and vignette ads on your blog.

Anchor/overlay ads  are mobile ads that stick to the edge of the user’s screen and are easily dismissable.

Vignette ads  are mobile full-screen ads that appear between page loads on your site and can be easily dismissed by your users.

Below is an example of an overlay ad :

overlay adsense ad


Feature of Page-level ads


  • Don’t count towards your 3 ads per page limit
  • Only display on mobile-optimized sites
  • You can use the same ad code on all of your pages
  • Designed by Google with users in mind
  • Optimized to help increase revenue

How To Add Overlay and Vignette Adsense Ads To Blogspot Blog


==> Sign in to your Adsense account
==> Go to " My Ads" > Page-level ads

page level ads adsense


==> Enable the ad formats that you’d like to use.
==> Click on "Get code"

You can use the code below and replace the publisher ID (bolded) if your template fails to save after adding the code:

<script async='async' src='http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js'/>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
google_ad_client: "ca-pub-123456789",
enable_page_level_ads: true
});
</script>

==> Sign in to your blogger dashboard
==> Go to "Template" > "Edit HTML"
==> Click inside the html and use CTRL F on your keyboard to find <head>
==> Paste the code directly under the <head>
==> Save the Template.

Because AdSense only shows Page-level ads on your site at optimal times, you’ll need to use the preview tool to check that they’re working correctly. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the "Page-level ads" page to test your ads.

That's all.

Kindly note that they are only shown by AdSense at optimal times when they’ll perform well and provide a good user experience.

Are these ads types enabled on your AdSense account? If yes, are you making some cool money from the new ad types?

Recommended : How To Check Earnings of Adsense Sticky Ads



Comments

  1. Jide Ogunsanya you're mouthed, I have been seen it on sites like geek.ng n naij but I don't know how to add it, one guy was even saying if someone add it, Google will disable the ad account.

    I will check my AdSense account later to know if the feature is approved on my account.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The implementation you are seeing on those sites might be different though because there are codes for creating sticky widgets. Anyway, check your Adsense account if this feature has been enabled for you.

      Delete
  2. Nice one bro. I want to add it on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh K bro. You can , if enabled on your Adsense account.

      Delete
  3. Nice1 jide

    Na nairacoded.com dey hail u

    ReplyDelete
  4. The feature is not on my own Adsense account... Or do they also request for such feature #justasking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still in beta mode and not enabled for all accounts.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous1/14/2016

    Mr Jide, it is not enabled on my adsense yet but is there a way to get hands dirty with xml and css to fix this? i really do covet it.. See www.chuzzysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely piece...take a look at my inspirational blog, ObinnaOnyenali.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a wonderful position. Thanks Jide. I promise to use it on this blog http://androidtvinnigeria.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jide, the page-level ads setting is not showing on my blog,ObinnaOnyenali.com. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have implemented mine already.

    http://sportsfbl.blogspot.com
    and http://openhealthupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jide, I have been approved but after implementation, Ads is no more showing on my blog. Please help. http://bluetoothspeakerslink.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Weldon Jide. I saw it on my adsense account. Let me implement it asap.
    Commenting from WizyTechs.Com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice update Mr jide
    Got the notification on my adsense account but don't know it's benefit and how to use it. Gonna implement it on my blog ASAP
    Study4free NG

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jide where do I place the code if am on wordpress cos I tried implementing but it did not show up, I don't know if my theme don't support or something, I blog at onemicafrica.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jide how do one place this code to be on your mobile theme via wordpress???

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have fix it this what google gave script async

    and this the fixed script script async='async'

    thanks bro for your post ....ur boy www.mctechng.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello.. I've done everything I need to do but the ads aren't showing still.. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    I activated the Google Page-level ads few days ago but nothing yet, I am sure things are going to turn out soon and i Think not all AdSense account have that feature for now because i have not yet seen the Page-level ad on it.

    Thanks for the info..!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,
    I will try this to my website
    thnx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oga jide just tried it on my blog and tried saving all I got was error message, template could not be saved because blah blah that I need to my code isn't correct and I just lifted it the same way Google AdSense gave it to me...
    Been trying for weeks but its the same thing!!

    Any help please???

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best Among the rest, at last I know how to do this via Ogbenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Olorunkemi8/12/2016

    Do we need to parse the code as usual or just a direct code input?

    Secondly, can we implement it on other sites we run, or must be the original blog we got approved adsense on?

    Thirdly, I used directly and my template won't save. I then copied the one in this tutorial while changing the pub ID to mine and it works. How come.. Shey no be Uncle Jide go dey earn my money sha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Jide,

    I followed instruction promptly. But when I clicked Save Template, giving me error parsing xml blah blah.

    But then, I used the code you've got here and it successfully saved.

    Does that means the clicks is generating to your AdSense? I don't understand boss.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for this tutorial...You helped me fix it on henryaniagorsblog.com . I have been doing everything on my own using your tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Ogbongeblog, I thank you for showing me how to add sticky adsense. But the problem i face now is to page-level ads i put code into the editor. I tried it either at my new blog, http://muyibusiness.blogspot.com but it still does not work even it seems to succeed when i put the code in i learned from blogger. I am tired. What should I do ?

    When i read your blog on Page-level ads now, i am not sure if it works. I will try and see if it works later.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. it worked ,10x bro

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really nice piece, i jist started using adsense on my blog and this post will surely help me alot
    Visit me @Dhraysblog
    L

    ReplyDelete
  27. baba jide you three much i blog @ itktechblog.com.ng

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.