My Audio Technica ATR2100 USB/XLR Microphone for Windows PC and Mac (Photos)


Recently, I decided to get for myself, a quality USB microphone for my Windows PC and Macbook. After reading some reviews of microphones for PC, I ended up placing order for the Audio Technica ATR2100 studio recording microphone. I bought it from Amazon and shipped it from USA to Nigeria.

The ATR2100-USB is a rugged plug and play handheld microphone that offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a studio sound mixer.

The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software eg Audacity or GarageBand. It's plug n play, hence, there is no need installing any software before you can get it to work with your PC.

It comes with a tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use. The threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand. USB and XLR cables included.


Photos of Audio Technica ATR2100 USB/XLR Studio Recording Microphone


atr2100 usb xlr microphone photo

cheap studio microphone for pc and mac with tripod stand

audio tecnica usb xlr microphone for windows pc and macbook


Bought this Microphone cover in Nigeria for just N100


studio recording microphone with macbook pro



The microphone is working perfectly with my Windows laptop and my Macbook Pro.

It is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.

You can buy it at Amazon here.

So, get yours asap...lol



Comments

  1. Nice thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post there Jid.. nice stuff

    http://cb4a.net is for sale.. any interested buyer should contact me via email: evatomng@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me an email please. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..am also a technician ,so i see this as a nice one .i also have my blog here you can check it out.thenks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i get one to buy in nigeria??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jide, You're on point for this microphone. I have 2 of this ordered from Amazon for video marketing. I actually ordered for one and the second one was a mistake on my part because I thought the transaction never went through until my card was billed.

    For those interested, the microphone is not cheap as per dollar exchange. I wanted to sell the second one initially, but I changed my mind when I saw the quality of the microphone.

    So, I decided to keep it for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/08/2016

    How do I order it from Amazon without paying for shipping

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.