FirstBank FirsteConnect Lets You Accept Payments On Your Website


FirsteConnect is a multi-platform internet payment solution by First Bank Nigeria Ltd that enables Merchants and Retailers accept payments for goods and services on their websites from internet users irrespective of geographical location and time.

Features

  • Accepts payments from all card types (MasterCard, Visa and Verve cards.)
  • Real-time transaction reporting
  • Transaction settlement in Naira and USD (based on customer preference)

Pricing

  • Implementation cost: N150,000
  • Merchant Service Charge (MSC) for Domestic transactions: 1.5% - cap of N2,000.00
  • Merchant Service Charge (MSC) for International transactions:- 4% (no cap).

How To Get Started

Visit a First Bank branch close to you or use the contact form on First Bank website.  

If you want to accept online payments from Nigerians, you can give it a try. If you can't afford the implementation cost, try VoguePay





Comments

  1. I prefer Voguepay to this, blw do they expect me to pay them 150k just for a payment processor? Its not possible.

    Www.lasgidionline.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so sad the set up cost to get this integrated on blogs is uge.Perhaps they never considered bloggers to make use of their payment gateway.If you ask me, I would suggest they review the set up fee.

    Anyways, I use Paypal and SimplePay4u om my blog to recieve both international and local currencies right from my blog.

    I'm pretty sure that with time other banks may follow suit and stirr the competition.A kudos to them tho for this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Nigerian paypal account don't receive money yet. If you are using a paypal from another country that receives via VPN, then that is very risky to me. You account can be limited.

      Delete
    2. Sure, a Nigerian PayPal Account cant give you such result.You can get a UAE Paypal and you are done.It isnt risky to operate as long as you operate your account safely.I don't even use a VPN to access my account.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.