How I Created Feed Widget That Displays Updates From Mobilitaria.com


An RSS feed widget that displays updates from mobilitaria.com has been added to the sidebar of this blog. I set it up in a way that it displays updates from a specified tag of the WordPress blog.

The widget is responsive, blends with my blog's theme and opens links in new window. It supports auto-scroll and offers lots of options you can tweak to customize it the way you want it to display.



If you want to create something similar, you can use FeedWind, available at : http://feed.mikle.com

All you just need to do, is to enter your feed URL and you are good to go.

Once you are done with the configuration, copy & paste the widget code to HTML/Javascript gadget (for blogger blogs) or Text widget ( for WordPress blog).

If you add it to a Blogger blog, you can also set it to display on mobile view of your Blogger blog.



Comments

  1. It's a really thank you sir jide for this great info..
    Commenting from bloggersprof.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice visit my blog to see E:G www.codedforum.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sire, Its like an iframe code. I wil try it when i have time.

    Checkout my new blog, here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one... It's really nice. I will try it on my blog http://yabamusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/08/2016

    Thanks for the info. I will try it on my blog www.nukatech.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this tutorial, have long searched for something like this,,,, How try it on my blog www.naijcrackgist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one. Thanks for the information


    From Entclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls Jide is Mobilitaria an AD unit that pays bcus am not using any unit currently at my Blog


    Hitgist.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please Sir, as a tech blogger which one should I choose when setting geotargeting location in google webmaster, Nigeria, Unlisted or I should leave it unticked

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post Bro commenting from www.gisthood.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool that's great, thanks

    Commenting from Fab36.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jide this awesome, simple and straight. This can be used to showcase recent stories on popular sites in your niche. I just finished creating one now and I like it.

    Well written and shared my good friend.

    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4/20/2017

    Such a great tutorial i am very thankful you.
    https://www.vlipee.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one... It's really nice. I will try it on my blog http://www.rapstop.co

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.