Frozen Adsense Earnings Now Fixed


I woke up this morning to discover that information in Adsense has stopped updating. Adsense earnings was just static at $0.00. Some bloggers called my phone to ask if I was experiencing same while some were busy tagging me on Facebook just to know if I've noticed same.

I discovered that it was a general issue when I tweeted it and got replies from Spain, Turkey etc



I wasn't really bothered though because I know such do happen atimes.

Good news is that the problem has been fixed.  Thanks to Google adsense Engineers Team.

Did you notice it? Hope you weren't scared though...lol



Comments

  1. When i woke up this morning and so zeros eveywhere...i was like kilode? I got relieved after making enquiries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought my account was Blocked or so! Thank God it has been fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also scared but i went to Adsense Help Forum and i discovered that it was a general issue.

    Thank u for this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stubble into ur blog ystrday, akpenejacob, how amazing how it was well ranked too..... More grease ur elbow...... Ogbongeblog u too much

      Delete
  4. Same here but since there was no official mail, i wasn't bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that google Engineers were at work though, Thank God for the technical fixture oo, some people nearly collapsed this morning. :D :D

    Well, I blog @ Naijalads.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE REALLY GREAT AND THE PIECE WAS SO INFORMATIVE THAT IT CALM FRAY NERVES...MANY THOUGH THEY HAVE VIOLATED ONE ISSUE OR THE OTHER...THANKS ALOT....MAY GOD BLESS U AND BLESS THAT WOMB THAT CONCEIVE YOU..CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm. Awesome post sir, continue the good work.. Will try mine now... Commenting from www.safaxnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. tnks to God dat it was fixed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.