TwitterFeed Will Stop Working Soon


After setting up a Twitter account for a blog I just created for a client, I decided it will be cool to integrate the blog with TwitterFeed so that whenever a new post is published on the blog, it gets tweeted automatically on the Twitter account.

Unfortunately, TwitterFeed will be shutting its doors on October 31st, 2016 according to the notification placed on the site. What this simply means is that, if you're using TwitterFeed to auto-post to Facebook pages, Twitter, LinkedIn etc, all the integrations will stop working by the end of this month.

Twitter feed shutting down


Users have been advised to try Dlvr.it or Buffer. You can as well try NetworkedBlogs or IFTTT.com

I will really miss TwitterFeed. How I wish they can monetize the service instead of shutting it down totally. :(

Do you know good alternatives to TwitterFeed?




Comments

  1. Yes,, i use dlvr.it, iftt and hootsuite.... Dy are cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think twitterfeed is the best. Apart from it, I have not tried others. I'll miss them!
    Commenting from HowWriter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will really miss twitterfeed for its perfect auto-posting to my Facebook Pages.
    You can also check out 3 Ways To Automatically Share Blog Posts On Social Networks After Publishing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using Onlywire its OK you can try it now

    Comment from

    NAIJATECHVIRAL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am using dlvr.it and they're super cool..

    am commenting from best relationship blog www.romanticpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this info. I would have missed this if I didn't read your blog. Which would you advise I use? Dlvr.it or Buffer?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.