How I Use Feedburner To Auto Post From My Blog To Twitter


I auto post from this Blogger blog to Twitter account of the blog by making use of Feedburner Socialize feature. The service makes it easy to distribute your content to interested subscribers or followers on social networks using any FeedBurner feed you already have. At this time, the Socialize service only supports Twitter.

So, whenever I publish a new post on the blog, the title and a link back to the post automatically gets tweeted on Twitter. This feature utilizes Google URL shortening service to create short versions of my feed links, e.g. http://goo.gl/xyzxyz. And this makes it easy for me to track the clicks via goo.gl

I set it to generate hashtags from labels added to my posts and those hashtags are automatically added to the tweets. There is also an option to add additional text (which can also be an hashtag) at the beginning or end of the post. Inline hash tags are supported too.




If you want to use the service, sign in to feedburner.com and burn a feed for your blog.

If you have an existing feed there for your blog, click on it and click on the "Publicize" tab


auto post to twitter from blogger blog


Click "Socialize" and add your Twitter account. Once added, set the formatting options as desired and click "Activate".


activate feedburner socialize service for content marketing


Thereafter, if you publish a post on your blog, it should appear on the connected Twitter account.

That's all.

I hope this helps.

Recommended:

==>  How To Download Feedburner Email List
==>  How To Set FeedBurner To Display POST Titles To Email Subscribers Instead of Blog Title





Comments

  1. Yes, it helps. Bro I sent you a mail last night but you haven't responded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I responded to the mail same day you sent it. This kind of comment of off topic though. take note...

      Delete
  2. Very nice post Oga Jide. I actually compiled a post on this and intended to post it to you as a guest post.

    I blog @ www.obhiabablog.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to come up with a new post, preferable list post. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. i will do just that. I am working on a new guest post and will send it to you immediately am done.

      Thanks for your great work sir..

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jide for this great post, its very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jide. Though i have done this 2 years ago when i newly discovered it. I've been using it years ago on my blog Entclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks i have tried that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jide for this great post, but i'm currently making use of dlvr in my blog Howtosguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also use FeedBurner on WordPress and I have reasons for it. First, it helps follow some analytical data. Second, it allows email subscription. Third, change of domain is without the change of a feed. Fourth, there are no plugins for social posting. Finally, there is the possibility of HTML output for the latest messages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jide thanks for the post, it really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2/03/2017

    nice job Bro...learnt something as usual.

    www.ngojobsinafrica.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 9ice article broda but please what about how to post to Facebook and G+

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say, nice and remarkable...

    www.yoloaded.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice is it still working

    ReplyDelete
  13. waooh that so much for this great post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.