GTBank Mastercard International Spending Limit Increased From $100 To $1000


GTBank Mastercard international spending limit has been increased from $100 to $1000. This has been communicated officially to GTBank account holders via email. No doubt, this is a good news especially to Nigerian Facebook advertisers and importers.

Below is the summary of the new spend limits on GTBank Naira Master cards:
  • International POS Transaction - $1,000 per month
  • International Online Transaction - $1,000 per month
  • International ATM Withdrawal - Not Allowed

gtbank international spending limit 2017


According to some sources, other Nigerian banks have also increased the international spending limit on their payment cards that are denominated in local currency and this is as a result of the improved foreign exchange supply for Nigerian banks.

If you advertise on Facebook and you've not been able to clear your debts due to the previous GTBank international spending monthly limit, you should be able to do so now.  If you've not been able to shop online the way you want at aliexpress, amazon etc you can now do so but mind you, ensure you know the current GTbank dollar to Naira exchange rate.

Despite increasing the spending limit, I still prefer using my GTBank dollar Mastercard for international online payments.

What's your take on this?



Comments

  1. Thank God buhari is not around to see this. I like it. From Pegikrol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir. I wanted to purchase an app on Google play store with my GTBANK naira MasterCard but could not. Its just #2,500.

    I need someone that i will pay and will in turn, help me purchase the app, download it and send the apk version to me. If you can help me out or refer me to someone, i will be grateful sir. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.