PayU Facebook Ads Naira Card Payment : The Steps


I successfully used my GTBank Naira Mastercard to add money to my Naira Facebook ads account prepaid balance this morning via the Facebook PayU payment method.

fund fb ads account in naira with gtbank mastercard


So in this post, I want to show how to get started with PayU Naira card payment for Facebook ads in Nigeria.

Please note that before you can pay with PayU, your Facebook ads manager currency must be in "Naira" and you must see the "PayU" option in your Facebook Ads manager payment methods.

If you change your fb ads account currency from dollars to Naira, you might not see the PayU option in your payment methods. Hence, you might have to create a new Facebook account.

Let's Get Started


Sign in to your Facebook account.
  • Go to your Facebook Ads Manager payment methods page and click on "Add Money".
  • Select "Naira Payment With Mastercard and Visa - PayU".


Facebook Naira card payment method



  • Enter amount you want to add to your Facebook ads account and click "Review Payment".
  • Click  "Make Payment".
  • When this PayU page shows, click "continue".


add money to facebook ads account in naira


You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter the details of your Mastercard or Visa card. Enter the card details and click "Pay".

Choose the method you which to receive OTP; select the option to confirm you accept terms and click "Submit". Enter your otp and click "Submit".

If no probs, you will see "your transaction was successful".

payu nigeria naira card payment transaction successful


Thereafter, you can to to the billings section of the Facebook ads manager to check Naira balance of your Facebook Ads account.

I hope this helps.

If you need help or have questions as regards to Facebook ads, kindly post at our forum, Ogbongeblog Planet.

NB : The PayU option doesn't work with Verve cards.  If you want to use verve cards to pay for Facebook ads in Nigeria, you can try using it via getbarter.

Recommended : How To check If Your Facebook Ads Account Currency is Naira or Dollar.




Comments

  1. It is only Gtbank that we can use

    ReplyDelete
  2. facebook ads is a good medium to drive traffic. Kudos, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this information

    ReplyDelete
  4. can firstbank mastercard work also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guy abeg how does one open a new facebook account that will work with this PayU? I opened a new one and it was automatically set to dolllars. when i changed to naira, I was only given debit card payment option :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Automatically set to dollars ke? That's strange. Hope you created a personal ad account and not through business manager....

      Delete
    2. Mr Jide pls help me , if I open a new Fb account how do I link it to my already existing page sir? Or I have to get another page? I need to use this Payu asap pka help

      Delete
  6. It worked. I have been on this for 2 days until I stumbled on your blog this afternoon. You're a genius and a life saver! E-hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have set my to Naira but no option for payu. Pls I need assistance for you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.