How I Receive Sulvo Ad Network Payment In Nigeria


It's no longer news that I monetize my blog with Sulvo ads in addition to Google Adsense ads. The sticky 300x250 ad that you see by the right hand corner when you view this blog on desktop and that sticky 300x100 that displays at the top when you view this blog on mobile are both Sulvo ads. I get paid per thousand impression of Sulvo ads served on my blog, not per click.

Sulvo offers three payment methods for publishers : Payoneer, Wire transfer and Paypal. Out of the options, I am currently using my Payoneer account to receive my Sulvo payment here in Nigeria. Sulvo transfers my earnings to my U.S bank account and it reflects in Payoneer Mastercard balance. I can then choose to exchange the Payoneer fund for Naira, use it for online shopping or to pay for my Facebook ads.

Here is screenshot of Sulvo payment I received last month :

receive sulvo cpm ad network earnings in nigeria



and here is the one I received this month :

sulvo cpm ad network earnings


The international wire transfer option is free but I didn't opt in for it because if I am to receive my Sulvo earnings in US dollars to my dom account, I will have to pay $26 fee as seen in the screenshot below. This doesn't make sense to me.

sulvo international wire transfer payment to nigeria


So, the Payoneer payment option is OK for me.

Have you ever been paid by Sulvo? If yes, which payment option are you using to receive your earnings?



Comments

  1. Guy you well so? Why not withdraw in Euros or Pounds to your dom account? When I opened my dom account, I ticked Dollar, Euro and Pounds and GTB open all of them for me. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't be paying $26 for that o...

      Delete
    2. But from what you showed above, you only pay $26 if you checkout in dollars. Abi I no understand am well ni?

      Delete
    3. They said it's free only in local currency oo i.e Naira.

      Delete
  2. I have seen the ad network on your blog and some other tech blogs, i have request for their ads but they have not approve me. what do you think could be the issue. I will love ads that pay per mile to per click.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oga jide, this sulvo network hasnt replied for almost two months now. Whats their basis for keeping us in pending mood. Most of these blogs or specifically my blog was approved by adsense for Nigerian account. I see no reason why they will do this to most of us....Is there a remedy? Spill it out and lets move on that direction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been having some problems with Sulvo as other applicant describe above, please assist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8/30/2017

      Sulvo is hard to get in. You need a lot of traffic...

      Delete
  5. You did a good thing withdrawing to your payoneer mastercard .


    Well, am yet to give sulvo a try, in the coming months I'll see to them, and I also hope adsense is compatible with it too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Request To Sulvo was not approved too. i wish i can have their ads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jide for this update. . . I'll check them out too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the update/tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://boewap.com.ng9/01/2017

    Been having some problems with Sulvo hre"http://boewap.com.ng"hre as other applicant describe above, please assist

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is nice to know that there are other reliable ads other than AdSense which everybody seems to know. Sadly, it is becoming more difficult to get approval when you apply. So with Sulvo and others ads platform, life will be made easier for some of us who are looking for reliable alternative ads to AdSense to monitizing our blog. Nice one, Jide! Hey, I blog at www.aiblog.com.ng for news and entertainment. Thank you once again Jide!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There Pay per thousand impression is cool more than some PPC ADs

    Hope to get positive response from sulvo soon on MasterGblog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome article.. I've never been serious with getting a payoneer card.. I think that should be my next target.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm just hearing about this Ad Network on your Tech Blog. It's really nice to see they offer different payment options, for me, I'll prefer receiving my payment through my US Paypal Account. Thanks Man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats Jide on you payment. but please can you explain in details how one can get accepted into the Sulvo ad program. i signed up some time ago and they placed my site on review and till date am yet to get any reply. please help.

    ReplyDelete
  15. At TechMatas, I work strictly with Affiliate Ads. But this Jide has made me fall in love with Sulvo ad and I'm sure gonna get it.

    Thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I applied for 4 months now, no reply of acceptance or rejection has entered my mail. So what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you serious when you said that you get paid per thousand impressions on sulvo ads

    ReplyDelete
  18. I heard you talked about test-running it then back on fb. Really nice to know you hve cashed out. Would really love to try it but i don't really if it will be compatible with other niches other than tech related ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.