Latest OPERA MINI 5.2 Free Browsing Trick: January,2010 UPDATE


Would like to browse free using the Opera mini 5.2? Sit back and relax as I help you to get this fixed. These tested free codes work for Opera mini browser 5.2, though I will not guarantee that they will work on your phone for different reasons. Just give it a try.


Well, to be able to use these codes, you must know how to edit the IP and Port settings of the internet configuration on your phone. You must also know how to set the APN ( access point) of the network you want to use to browse as the default, if not THESE CODES WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU. These trick works with MTN, Zain and Etisalat. If you do not know the APN of those networks or you are you want to know how to activate Internet on your SIM cards, read HOW TO ACTIVATE INTERNET ON GLO,ETISALAT, ZAIN AND MTN NIGERIA.

If you do not have Opera mini 5.2, you can download the Opera mini 5.2 at
http://sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=426334  OR
http://www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=395100
NOTE: You might not be able to access these downloading links if you are browsing directly on your PC wit MTN or ETISALAT IP. You can bypass these restrictions using Proxies or softwares like Your-Freedom.

If you have already installed Opera mini 5.2 browser on your phone and has been working before, then you are good to go. So, just try the trick below:
Firstly, edit the Internet settings on your phone with the following I.Ps for MTN, ZAIN & ETISALAT =

64.255.180.253:80
64.34.200.73:80
79.174.64.146 :80
94.246.126.89:80

If your phone do not give you the control to edit your IP, you will have to get a prov file. I will talk about this in my future posts.

After editing the I.Ps, then launch your Opera mini 5.2 and insert the codes below:
In the custom http server, ENTER
http://wap.mtnonline.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/000000a/http/mini5beta.opera-mini.net:80
In the custom socket server, ENTER
socket://wap.mtnonline.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/000000a/http/mini5beta.opera-mini.net:1080 or leave it the way it is..then
front query=> wap.mtnonline.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/000000A/http/mini5beta.opera-mini.net
After all these above, leave the remaining empty,launch it, then you are good to go...
Note that the setting above is for MTN..for it to work for another network, just change the wap.mtnonline.com to the homepage of the network you want to use.

If you have anything to say or question to ask, kindly use the comment form on my blog so that I can reply you asap.

In my future posts, I will be keeping you updated on latest free browsing tricks that will always keep you stay connected to the Internet..

So, for you not to miss those and and also my future free Ebooks, freebies, articles and be getting them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=SecretInfos-Ogbongeblog and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN.

Cheers !!!.




Comments

  1. Anonymous4/01/2010

    i really appreciate your work..bt i am in nepal n i want to use free net very badly..plz help me i'll provide all da information abt my operator..btw my operator is Ntc(nepal telecom)..apn-ntnet or ntwap,proxy server-192.80.7.133,port-8000..i tried with your cheat with replacing da homepage thing bt it said download failed error I/Oexception...plz help..ill rely appreciate it..plz mail me da steps at novac_jokov@yahoo.com..wil b waitin..thnk u

    ReplyDelete
  2. opera mini 5.2 betais so difficult to download any one i try to install never works.please could you guyz let me in on how to make it work on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir i am in nepal n i want to use free net operani mini5bita2handlerui very badly.plez help me i ll provid e all information abt my operetor.btw my operator is ncell(nepal privat telecom.apn net or ntwap proxy sever192.168.19.15 port8080 i tried bt raid downlod faild error i/oexception.plz help .it plz masseg my facebook my ac=rajurayamajhi43@yahoo.com.thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.