Mistakes To Avoid While Writing A CV:Video


Bored? Broke? Just need a reason to get out of the house? Whatever the reason for your job-hunting may be, one thing’s for certain: you will need a CV.


The process of creating a CV will help you prepare for the overall job search process. It is an important step in the intellectually and emotionally challenging job-search process.

Today, I am sharing with you a video that highlights common mistakes to avoid while writing your CV. I saw the video on Youtube and I believe it worthy sharing with you. Just sit back and enjoy the video below:



If you are not seeing the video above, I guess you are not reading this article on my blog, www.ogbongeblog.com. If you are reading this on my blog and yet, can't view the video, it's obvious that your web browser doesn't have the flash player plugin, hence download and install the plugin.
I hope you enjoy the video. If you have anything to say about the video or have questions to ask, kindly make use of the comment form on my blog.

In my future articles, I will be sharing with you, more job-hunting tips and also some CV/Resume and Cover letters templates.

So,for you not to miss these infos with my future articles,free Ebooks, freebies and be them right inside your email inbox even when you are not on the internet, kindly go to and enter your email. Once entered, you will have to check your email for a confirmation email containing a confirmation link.

Once you VERIFY your email by clicking on the confirmation link in the message, YOU WILL NEVER MISS MY FUTURE ARTICLES AND FREEBIES AGAIN.

Wait, there is probability that you are reading this article on another website which is not my blog. If that is the case,then you will not be able to see links to the RELATED ARTICLES for this article. To check out the related articles, gently go to my blog, www.ogbongeblog.com

Cheers !!!.




Comments