How I Combine Pictures Online at FotoFlexer.com


Whenever I need to merge two or more pictures together to become one, I get it done easily online at FotoFlexer.com. Hence, I do not need Adobe Photoshop and not compulsory I use my personal laptop before I can easily put 2 or more pictures side by side in my blog posts. In as much as am using any computer connected to the internet, I merge photos with ease.


Fotoflexer.com is  an online photo editor, similar to pixlr editor but more powerful. At www.fotoflexer.com, you can remove blemishes, change skin/hair colour, morph photos and more, free of charge. In this tutorial, I am sharing with you how to put two photos together side by side as seen in the picture below



How To Get Started


==> Go to : www.fotoflexer.com
==> Click on the "Upload photo" button


==> Click the "Basic" tab, then click "EZ Collage"
==> Select the layout of your choice.



==> Click "Load photo" to add photo to each frame.
==> Once you are done, click "Save"
==> Choose the format you want and click "Save to my computer"



==> Choose the location you want to save it to on your computer and click Save.

That's all.

You can also share on Facebook, Flickr etc.

If you view the picture, you will see that the two pictures have been combined to one.

If you are a blogger, you can easily merge photos this way, then easily upload the combined picture to your blog post instead of cracking your head using tables to align pictures side by side in your blog post.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Updated: 25/05/2014



Comments

  1. Johnson4/19/2012

    wow! This is fantastic. I have been using tables all this while and just too stressful compared to this method.You rock man. Thanks alot for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is less stressful to using tables. Have fun bro

      Delete
  2. wow !!! I have been looking for this pics thing since..thanks for this post, i will now be using it to merge the pics i use & apply it on my blog - www.stevenbergy.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome bro. A nice blog you have there. Keep it up man

      Delete
  3. Thank boss, u help me out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.