How To Chat With Facebook Friends Using Yahoo Messenger


Before now, I do use Palringo to chat with my Facebook friends but while at the Bloggers Lab yesterday, I saw a blog post of a fellow blogger, Mr Soji of "Make Money Online Nigeria" who in his post, I discovered the fact that you can now chat with Facebook friends using Yahoo Messenger.

Aside from the usual features (instant messaging, text, voice and video calls+webcam), with the newly released  Yahoo! Messenger 11 beta, users can play social games, manage multiple social network accounts and chat with Facebook friends.


To get started, go to http://www.filehippo.com/download_yahoo_messenger/ and download the "Yahoo! Messenger 11.0.0.1751 Beta" version.


Installing the new one will update the one you already have on your PC. After installation, login to the Messenger. After logging in, you will see a "Link To Facebook" link. Follow the the steps and get your Facebook account linked. Once linked, you will be seeing your Facebook Friends that are online. Thereafter, you can start chatting. The "Facebook Friends" list in the Yahoo Messenger refreshes automatically.

Just explore the new Yahoo Messenger and catch your fun.



That's all.  

In my future posts,  I will share with you, more tips, tutorials and freebies. So, SUBSCRIBE to this blog now if you don't want to miss them, even if I post them here, when you are not online.


Source:



Comments

  1. Thanks for the info. I have installed and now using it but I think Yahoo still need some more work to do on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.