Fastest way to change Facebook Profile Picture on Phones


In one of my previous posts, I shared how to change facebook profile picture going from one page to another. Well, I just discovered a faster way you can change your facebook profile picture.


Just visit http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php. and upload your desired picture.  I have used and confirmed this on Nokia C3.  Whenever I want to choose the picture to use, it takes me to the "Gallery" on my phone, where I can then choose the picture I want. So, feel free to try it on your phone too.

Note: You can bookmark the link too on your PC so that you can always find it easy changing your profile picture.

I hope this info helps.

Do not forget to check out other Facebook tips and tricks.



Comments

  1. Emmanuel Moses6/13/2011

    the easiest way is use share photo on ur face book home page, and you will be auto. Taken to your phone gallery to upload any picture of your choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.