25 Free Video Tutorials; Learn web design (Html/CSS, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal)


If you really want to learn web design, then, you have to lay your hands on some videos tutorials to get started. Reading ebooks alone won't get you there. There are lot of video series that can set you on the right path.

"Professor Teaches" series helped me a lot in learning web design , Adobe photoshop etc. You can order for it from http://www.individualsoftware.com/ You can try your GTB Naira Mastercard (ATM card)  to pay for it on the website. You can get it at Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria at a very cheap rate.

While waiting to lay your hands on "Professor Teaches Web Design" , you can check out the 25 free video tutorials I Stumbled on while surfing the internet.

Go to: http://speckyboy.com/2011/02/07/25-video-tutorials-for-getting-started-in-web-design/ to check out the videos.

Bookmark the page, watch the videos and you can even download them if you know the tricks of tools for downloading videos from ANY website. I use the "Get It" button that comes with "orbit downloader". I will be talking more about this in one of my future posts.

The best designers never stop learning. So, just keep learning.



I hope this info helps....


Feel Free to share this blog post with your friends using the share buttons on this page.

If you have anything to contribute or ask, Kindly make use of the comment form below.

Please, do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog, so that you can be receiving future tips on web design videos, articles, freebies DIRECTLY into your email inbox, even when you are not online.






Comments

  1. Anonymous2/08/2011

    Thanks so much for sharing this sir. I have just been wasting time reading ebooks which have really not been helping. I will visit Computer Village by Friday to get the Professor teaches video series. thanks once again for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice info. I'll have to come back to this page to lay my hands on these materials when I'm ready for some serious learning. Thanks for putting up another insightful post as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Excellent collection of resource under one head"- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jide great infor you have here...Thanks...it will really help me alot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.