Download Bloggers Guide to HTML (Free Ebook)



I just stumbled on a Bloggers Guide to HTML and I have decided to share it with you. The free HTML Ebook explains how to use basic HTML tags in formatting your blog posts.




It is a simple 26 page PDF file you can download or print. Read it!


You can test your HTML skills here after reading the basic HTML free ebook.

Just type something into the box, including any HTML tags you want to try out, then click the "Preview" button. Your text appears in another window, formatted according to the tags you use.

I hope this helps.

What do you have to say about this?




Comments

  1. thanks for this i have actually been looking for something similar to this.am gona try it out later .just downloaded it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok bro. Go through it and give me feedback.

      Delete
  2. as a newbie in the blogger world, I will surely need it. Thanks Jide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sir Jidex, this would be a very good tutorial. And I appreciate your hard brining this to us. I wasn't able to download the ebook. Please i don't If you could send it to my email. I'll appreciate that a lot. Thanks again for sharing these worthwhile information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. No problem. I can send it to your email. You can send your email address to my email

      Delete
  4. Very nice tutorial.Good of you to share with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. just downloaded the book. would be giving u a feedback soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will help, i will try it out. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.