How To Resell bulkSMS using Mobile Phones


If you are interested in reselling bulkSMS on your own website but been crippled by the fact that you do not have a PC yet, well, you can be running the business with at least a GPRS-enabled mobile phone.

The bulkSMS reseller websites I set up for clients work fine on mobile phone browsers. I use BOLT browser to access my bulksms site, www.ogbongesms.com with ease. This allows me to credit users anywhere, using my mobile phone once I confirm their payment into my bank accounts. This means you don't necessarily need to have a computer before you too can start making money from bulksms business just like I do.   Imagine, making money on the move... smiles.

You don't need to have a big phone to start making money from this business. Any phone that is internet ready at least, GPRS-enabled is ok for you to start making your own money from bulkSMS business.

You can use Opera Mini and other mobile browsers too but I love "BOLT Lite" browser alot and prefer it to others for now. You can download BOLT Lite browser at: http://boltbrowser.com/dnld.html

So, let me set up your bulkSMS website for you today, so you can start making real money online. Remember, to make real money online, you must have a product to sell or a service to render in return for cash.

I can set up a bulkSMS website for you, for just N10, 000. Thereafter, I will give you a manual that will explain how to be crediting users, reply to users support messages etc. More so, I will be helping you with any challenge you might face.  You will be getting the SMS at cheap rates which you can resell at any price on your own website.

Thinking of how much you will be getting the sms for you to be able to calculate how much you will be making when reselling? Well, It varies according to volume of sms you order for at once.  Just know you can get as high as 1.95 per sms and as low as N1 per sms, volume dependent.

If you will rather learn how to set up such bulkSMS websites, so as to be making money teaching others or so you can set it up by yourself, well, I have a BULKSMS Reseller Guide, selling for just N5, 000.

Check: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2010/12/bulksms-reseller-guide-start-making.html for more info about the reseller Guide.

I also have BulkSMS proposal letters, which you can be using to get bulkSMS contracts. Check it out at: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2011/03/how-to-make-money-from-bulksms-business.html

If you are interested in the BulkSMS website, text "BulkSMS site" to 07062918898 




NOTE: Bolt Browser has been discontinued. You can use your phone default browser or Opera Mini.



Comments

  1. Anonymous4/05/2011

    Nice info..does this means one can even send bulkSMS using phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, with a browser like Bolt Lite browser, you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/29/2011

    can i start bulksms bussiness first without having my own bulksms website??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/26/2011

    this an informative article I those are into the business of reselling bulk SMS will find your ideas very useful.keep it up. www.Naijabizcom.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.