12 Ways I Make Money Online as a Nigerian


I am proudly a Nigerian making real, legal money online. I make money without worrying about Paypal and other challenges that discourage many Nigerians from making money online. Mind you, I don't waste my time engaging in schemes like Surveys, Paid to Read Emails. Believe it or not, I make money everyday. In this post, am highlighting ways I make money online for you. I hope you will be able to grab some ideas from it.





BLOGGING

My blog, www.ogbongeblog.com is my office on the internet. I started it in 2008, when I was a final year MicroBiology student. Yes, am a Microbiology graduate but I have decided to follow my passion, which makes me to be where I am today. My blog wasn't really making sense when I started but I so much believe it will grow with time and am so glad it's making a lot of sense now. All praises to God..

I use my blog to share things I know with people all around the world while also using it to promote all I do. The blog, makes money for me directly and indirectly. The more I share things I know, the more I win the trust of many people and when people trust you, they will find it easy to buy things you sell.

1.  Money from Google Adsense

I make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows me to place some Google ads on my blog. If you click on those Google ads, Google pays me. I receive my payment in form of checks which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at GTBank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me. You will need to have a blog before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.

2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

I make money selling ebooks and softwares. I advertise most of those ebooks and softwares I sell via my blog posts and also some via www.jideweb.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....


3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making money this way...

4. Money from advert placement

I make money helping some people to advertise their services right on my blog. Your blog must be big before people might be interested in paying you for this kind of service. I also make money helping some people to advertise their businesses using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. You too can start making money rendering these services, if you learn the basics.

5. Money from Reviews and JVs

Some people do pay me to write about their websites on my blog. I also go into Joint- Venture partnership atimes, just to promote a product. If I help the partner to make some sales, I get paid.

BulkSMS Business

I have a bulksms website: nairaforsms.com and I make money from the SMS business in different ways. I use my blog in promoting my SMS business, hence I find it so easy getting customers without much stress.

6. Make money selling bulksms

I make money selling bulksms at www.nairaforsms.com. Customers pay into my bank accounts and I credit their accounts once I confirm their payment. I also do help some clients in sending customizeSMS and I charge them for helping them, aside the money I make from the sale of sms units to them.

7. Make money selling BulkSMS Proposal letters and Ebook

I have an ebook that explains how to set up bulksms website with a capital as low as N4000 ( without SMS). I sell the ebook for N5000 and trust me, it sells.  I also sell Sample Proposal Letters which you can use to get BulkSMS contracts from churches, businesses, schools etc

8. Make Money setting up SMS website for others

I also make money setting up BUlkSMs website for those that do not have time reading an ebook to set it up by themselves. I charge N10, 000 for this service and those interested keep paying....

Other ways I make money Online are highlighted below:

9. Make money from web design

I design websites for clients based on what they want and I get paid in return. If you dont know how to design websites, go and learn it, so you can start making money from this service asap. Go and learn how to use "Wordpress" or "Joomla"  and you will be able to start designing cool websites for clients.

10. Make Money from domain name registration

I make money registering domain names, especially for bloggers wanting to change their blogspot address to dot com. You too can, if you know or learn how to do it.

11. Make money from Facebook services...

Some people do pay me to help them customize their Facebook Fan pages while some do pay me to help them advertise their products/services on Facebook.

12. Make Money from unlocking modems

Yes, I make money unlocking fastlink modems, Glo NetPro modem and Airtel modems for people interested in using other network sim cards on their 3G modems. Those interested do send me recharge vouchers which I use to pay for my internet subscriptions. I also sell the Unlockers to those interested in return for cash.

These are not the only ways of making money, just that those above are the ones I concentrate on for now.

Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping etc are other ways you can make money online but am not really exploring them for now.

If you want to make money online without beating about the bush, you either sell something or offer services in return for cash. Don't be a jerk of all trade. Focus on few models and you will see the money rolling in as time passes by. Make sure you check out my "Money Making Tutorials".

If interested in blogging, join my Facebook Group: BloggersLab. You will connect with other bloggers and I will easily be answering your questions there.

If interested in SMS business, feel free to contact me too.

I hope this helps..

In my future posts, I will be explaining more about these ways I make money. So, subscribe to my blog if you want to be receiving the tutorials in your email inbox even if you are not online when I post the tutorials. Make sure you verify your subscription by clicking on the link that will be in the mail that will be sent to you once you subscribe.

Feel free to contribute and ask questions...

Kindly share this with friends...

Cheers!




Comments

  1. You are so cool! I never read anything like this before. So happy to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! He's awesome. His posts have helped me alot in optimizing my Blog.
      DJ Cosec's Blog

      Welldone Jide!!!

      Delete
  2. Cool post! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jide, thanks for the wonderful tips you do share with us..More power ro you elbow. Talking about making money online through adsense, I would like to know how much you make monthly from the program cos I want to know if it worth me investing in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mr Jide, It's your friend Eniola of WazobiaBlog.com. The blog you redesigned for me is really making me some cool cash from adsense and some other services am rendering. Kudos and God bless you for helping Nigerians by contributing your quota.

    I always enjoy reading your blog posts and I have always learned some new tricks and techniques.

    Have a great evening BOSS!

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @WebHosting , Thesis... thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the comments.

    @Charles...averagely N100, 000 in 2011. will definitely be making more than this in 2012 by God's grace

    @Eniola... Thanks so much for your comment. I am glad you are now making money online too. I am so happy that you are taking acting unlike some that will read and won't act on what they read. wish you all the best sir.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! An extra-ordinary share. This is an eye-opener for many others out there... Paypal is not a limitation to making money online, and your post has more than reveal several streams of income one can make money with...

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "Paypal" issue discourages alot of Nigerians wanting to make money online, hence the reason I decided to share this so they can know they can be making good money online in NIgeria without Paypal.

      Delete
  7. hi, mr Jide i must commend your posts. they are extra ordinarily educating. aside the paypal issue,adsense has refused to approve my account even without giving a particular reason.how do i go about this.regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the email message sent to you, you will see the reasons why your application was rejected. Just go through the email carefully and fix whatever needed to be fixed.

      Delete
    2. thanks a lot bro. just want to let you know that adsense actually approved my application a few weeks after making this comment in 2012. Best Regards

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much Jide. You are a real internet Enterprenur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Still learning though.

      Delete
  9. Thanks Jide. Your post is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks jide for the info,it was insightful and eye opener

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome bro. I hope you will be able to act on some of the ideas in the post.

      Delete
  11. hello sir. My name is Afolabi Andrew Kehinde. I really like your blog and have also voted for you on nigeriablogawrds.com. Sir, am really in need of your help..... Am a blogger but there are still some things i need to know concerning blogging and i will be glad if you can assist me. This are my questions sir (1) Can i be coping articles related to my blog and post it on my blog? i mean can i be copying articles from other bloggers and putting them in notepad for editing and them copying it to my post? (2) Is it right to be downloading pictures from google and attaching it to my articles when writing articules? if no, where can i be getting pictures? or how am i going to go about it? if yes, hope it wount violate google"s adsence rule? (3)Can you please sir tell me what to do before siging up for googlwe adsense? Thanks so much and hope to here back from you soonest...... My email box is andafo2003@gmail.com and my facebookpage is kennyfol2003@yahoo.com.hello sir. My name is Afolabi Andrew Kehinde. I really like your blog and have also voted for you on nigeriablogawrds.com. Sir, am really in need of your help..... Am a blogger but there are still some things i need to know concerning blogging and i will be glad if you can assist me. This are my questions sir (1) Can i be coping articles related to my blog and post it on my blog? i mean can i be copying articles from other bloggers and putting them in notepad for editing and them copying it to my post? (2) Is it right to be downloading pictures from google and attaching it to my articles when writing articules? if no, where can i be getting pictures? or how am i going to go about it? if yes, hope it wount violate google"s adsence rule? (3)Can you please sir tell me what to do before siging up for googlwe adsense?
    (4) When have finished writing my article and post them, can i go to my site and share it on my facebookpage myself? Thanks so much and hope to here back from you soonest...... My email box is andafo2003@gmail.com and my facebookpage is kennyfol2003@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro, this is off topic. Pls, send this to me via email and I will get back to you asap.

      Delete
  12. i just stumbled upon this blog by mistake,ive been trying to start my own blog but i dnt really knw what it entails....can i send u a mail with ur email address please if i can get it frm u...tnx.Oby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,Sir,just stumbled on ur blog,please google adsense has rejected my request several times,pls can u help me out?
    my blog is todayghana.tk

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT THINGS HAPPENING HERE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great information from Ogbonge. I believe one must be doing something visible or tangible online before you can make good income.I had tried some of the rubbish online money making methods mentioned in this post before without any result. It is better to invest your precious time on real methods like google adsense,web design etc.

    easy ways to make money

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oga Jide, thanks for this post. I can see that I'm under-utilizing my traffic considering the numerous options available to make money online. Asides selling info products on my poultry business and fish farming business blogs, I'm not making that much on ad publishing. I must look into the options you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Jide, i have always been a fans of yours, i followed your post regularly but you wont believe just stumbled upon this post at EDITORIAL PICK- the above stated ways to make money is awesome.Jide i will contact you later for my blog promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Jide, you are a young man I so much admire, you are really doing a great job, I really encourage you to keep it up. I got my first adsense income paid directly into my GTB Naira account, I read an article on your blog on that, though you recommended a dom account I still went on to add a Naira savings account and it worked, I decide to write it here for the benefits of other readers, I have also purchase a Gig from fiverr on how to increase adsense earning, I am working on that now, I will compile it in form of an ebook and give it out to our friends. I also learnt that payoneer is paying $25 referral benefit for each new sign up, more details on this can be found on my blog at http://globalaffiliateandinternetmarketers.blogspot.com/ , an so many other ways Nigerians can make cool cash working from home on part time. thanks and may God continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post about making money online, Paypal is now in Nigeria, meaning Paypal has included Nigeria in the List of Country. If anybody want to make money online, Hey! you most have your own product which you are selling or rendering service to someperson/company, To get paid. Period!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good one. www.nigerianbizblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats Jide, you are a mentor to so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's good that you mention you make money online without a paypal account because most of our people have been conditioned to believe they cannot make money online if they don't have paypal. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so straight-forward Jide and very honest too about your business. Glad to have found your blog. Thank you for these helpful tips and may God continue to bless you.

    www.adaezewrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jide, do you know where I can get practical training on Fiverr business and run it as a Nigerian?

    ReplyDelete
  25. so helpful boos Jide
    www.giststory.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. am sure google adsense top the list of your major source of income

    ReplyDelete
  27. ive been wasting time online ..its high time i start making money with http://wapvibes247.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is an inspiration to so many, who want to Create Wealth For Themselves In Nigeria Weldon Sir

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is really cool. You have been a great inspiration for many Nigerian bloggers. Keep it up bro.
    From WizyTechs.Com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good work! You are doing a huge work here, teaching people how to make money online without having to part with there

    money, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Respect that man.. his name is Jide.. I want to thank you for taking out time to share this and not been selfish like others.. You are indeed a model to follow in the online world

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for answering those questions people. Now, the problem is that why do adsense disappear my earnings again after month end on last February? they do not add earnings to my balance after month end i hope. i ask Adsense team about it, but they do not reply my question. they do not show that i did invalid clicks. i made $8.98 from clicks plus pageviews from http://goldminedistributionbusiness.blogspot as well as http://muyibusiness.blogspot.com on third week of last month. but to my surprise, they do not add earnings to my balance.
    what can i do to stop Adsense from disappearing my earnings again?

    ReplyDelete
  33. You the boss man!
    Your current template na die!
    I rep Stanley's Entertainment Blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great stuff bro. And thanks for sharing this information. Like you rightly mentioned, Website/blog design, Internet marketing consulting are some of the things i do on my website and i must say, it is paying off. I've been working on going into selling ebooks and hopefully other stuff. Once again, thanks for sharing this information and being an inspiration to Nigerian youths.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. what do i do when adsense rejects my application severally?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great info please can I get your phone number so we can chat on whatsapp for business please (here is mine 0813 612 6722)

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is really cool. You have been a great inspiration for me. Keep it up bro.
    From kamogtechs.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is really cool am glad to know there are many ways to make money online
    From: kamogtechs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.