Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Codes For Etisalat BB Social and Etisalat BB Complete


Blackberry Etisalat activation is now as cheap as N1, 300 per month as at the time of publishing this post. Etisalat Blackberry services offer world-class Blackberry service to new and existing subscribers of etisalat Nigeria. Etisalat Nigeria now offers new Etisalat Blackberry packages tagged: etisalat BB Social and etisalat BB Complete in addition to existing Etisalat Blackberry internet service (BIS) and BES.


Below are the subscription codes of the Etisalat Blackberry plans :

Etisalat BB Complete

==> dial *499*3*2#    for  #100/day (daily plan)
==> dial *499*3*1#    for  #500/week (weekly plan)
==> dial *499*3#       for  #1,500/month (monthly plan)

Etisalat BB Social 

==> dial *499*2*2#  for  #100/day (daily plan)
==> dial *499*2*1#  for #400/week (weekly plan)
==> dial *499*2#    for  #1300/month (monthly plan)

Ensure you have sufficient airtime before dialing the subscription codes for the Etisalat blackberry plan you want to subscribe to.

Features of Etisalat BB Complete Plan

==> Blackberry Messenger (BBM),
==> Internet browsing, One web-based email (yahoo,gmail,MSN),
==> Blackberry email,
==> Social Networks,
==> Instant Messaging &
==> Blackberry App world.

Features of Etisalat BB Social Plan

==> BBM,
==> Internet browsing,
==> 1 Blackberry email,
==> Social Network &
==> Blackberry App world.
==> No web based mail & No instant messaging

Differences between Etisalat Complete plan and Etisalat Social plan

==> No web based mail & No instant messaging if you subscribe to Etisalat BB Social

How To Deactivate Etisalat Blackberry Plan

To deactivate any of your plans, dial *399*2# from your Blackberry device and wait for the confirmation of your status.

I hope this helps...

You can check out:

Glo Blackberry Internet service plans
MTN Blackberry Internet service plans
Airtel Blackberry Internet Plans

Cheers!

Source: Etisalat Nigeria






Comments

  1. Ur doin a gud job bro. God will multiply u nd the etisalat complete is is unlimited or the also give same 200mb as Mtn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12/19/2012

      am very grthful for you have done,by share the nomplete plan of BB. God bless you.Amen. Bt my BB browsing got problem, I cnt loging facebook, I cnt change email.pls cn you help me out by sending me a message.08189649742 tanx

      Delete
    2. Contact me via email and I will get back to you.

      Delete
  2. None of them is actually giving unlimited MB but will always be enough for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My BB is becoming fun pls make it unlimited......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/26/2012

    I go what I want,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/28/2012

    I like it thnks it cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many mb be this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can i cancel dis etisalat bb bundle.dey hv finish me.evryday dy wl colect my 100.and am nt even usin bb again

    ReplyDelete
  8. etisalat hav finishd me.evry day dey wil colect my 100.bcs i just subscribed 4 a day bb bundle.am nt even usin bb again.how cn i stop dm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10/21/2012

    Pls hw much mb do u get for etisalat complete day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10/22/2012

    MTN 1500 is unlimited,I've used more dan 5gb of data nd its still working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous4/13/2013

      Dats a pure lie...Mtn is d useless of dem all...dats d problem am facing now.dey keep deducting ma money,hv wasted almost #1000...and wen I called dem, dey told me hv exhausted ma subsription so dey r charging me 4rm ma a/c balance...can u imagine dat and d bbm sign is still dere...so no ping without recharging....I hate Mtn I swear

      Delete
  11. Anonymous11/13/2012

    Yes now this Is how to blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1/09/2013

    Thanks honey u just gave me exactly what I wanted

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2/05/2013

    Pls which network is unlimited for bb complete

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous2/19/2013

    If i load N1, 300 airtime of etisalat and convert it to BB Subscription, how many mb or gb will i have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.