Let Me Add You Fan Page as FAVORITES to my Two Facebook Fan Pages PERMANENTLY


I have decided to give you the opportunity to add your Facebook Fan page, permanently as favorites to my two Facebook fan pages. In addition, I will share your Fan Page on the walls of the fan pages so that my fans can check out your fan page.

My Fan Pages are:

www.facebook.com/jideogunsanya  and  www.facebook.com/ogbongeblog

If you check out these pages, you will see I have a good number of fans. Hence, if I promote your Fan page on those pages, you will get more exposure and fans for your fan page which in return might convert to sales or traffic to your blog or website.



Interested?

The service is NOT FREE

If you are interested, you can buy my gigg on fiverr.com here.

If you are a Nigerian, alternatively, you can pay N1, 000 for this service.

Text "Facebook fanpage" to 070629918898, if interested and I will get back to you.

You can also email me via : jidex525 AT yahoo.com

Cheers!




Comments

  1. I WANT TO ADVERTIZE MY BLOG ON YOUR SITE. LETS TALK THE PRICE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the rates here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/p/advertise-here.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.