How to Submit Blogger Sitemap to Bing Webmaster Tools


In my previous posts, I have shared with you, how to submit your Blogger sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools and I also explained how to submit your blog to Yahoo and Bing search engines. Today, I am sharing with you, how to submit the sitemap of your Blogger/Blogspot blog to Bing webmaster tools.


How to Get Started

You must have submitted and verified your blog as explained in my post :"How to add blog to Yahoo and Bing"


Go to : http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster

Log in with your hotmail or live account details

Click on "Webmasters Tools Sign In"


Right under "Sites", click on the blog you want to submit it's sitemap

A new page will open. Go to "Configure My Sites" > "Sitemaps"

Enter your blogger sitemap and click "Submit"



submit blogger sitemap to bing

Your blogger sitemap is

http://www.yourblog.com/sitemap.xml or http://www.yourblog.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

That's all.

Once approved, your posts will be indexed asap once you publish them.

I hope this helps..

NB: It might take over 24 hours for Bing to index all your pages.

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Nice post.
    Hello sir, This has been troubling me, is yahoo and bing thesame? I have searched google but no good explanation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not the same but Yahoo! Search has merged Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools

      Delete
  2. well done oga jide/.... it worked for me.i don ping my blog to google, bing... http://www.phonetechng.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post from you sir. The post is self explanatory and the information there led a very good answer. keep this work up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls @ Jide can submit my blog with 2 google webmaster and bing webmaster tools

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just followed this post and successfully, I had submitted my site bmasterz.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.