MTN Family and Friends Codes



In one of my previous posts, I explained what MTN Family and Friends Xpanded is all about and how to migrate to the plan. Today, I am sharing with you, the codes you will need to add, delete and view your Family and friends numbers.






Codes

To register a number   ==> *560*1*MSISDN#
To view numbers        ==> *560#
To delete a number     ==> *560*2*MSISDN#

MSISDN is the MTN number, international number (US and Canada ONLY) or other GSM network number.

e.g

*560*1*08031234567#
*560*1*08028901234#
*560*1*00917045678901#

How To Change an MTN Family & Friends Number

 ==>    First delete the number by dialling *560*2*MSISDN# where MSISDN is the MTN number or other GSM network number or the US or Canadian number that you want to change.

 ==>    Register your new MTN Family & Friends number by dialling *560*1*MSISDN# where MSISDN is the MTN number or other GSM network number or the US or Canadian number to add.
 
Do remember that MTN Family & Friends allows you register: Eight (8) MTN numbers, One (1) other GSM network number and One (1) US or Canadian number.

NOTE


==> Registration of your first 10 Family and Friends numbers is FREE.

==> If you decide to change any of these 10 numbers, you will be charged NGN50.

I hope this helps.



Comments

  1. Tolulope3/18/2012

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/30/2013

    Kelvin is my name. Actually, I was on MTN Friend and Family before I migrated to MTN Zone. I came to realize that MTN Zone is not as good as MTN Friend and Family. I tried to migrate from MTN Zone to MTN Friend and Family but MTN is not giving me the access. Please, is there any way to help me? This is my email (felanio4@yahoo.com) please contact me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/23/2014

    PLS I HAVE TRIED DELETING MY F&F NUMBERS BUT DEY ARE NOT....pls wat shuld I do

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.