Why Whatsapp is Not Working on Nokia Asha 202


I bought the Nokia Asha 202 last month and up till this morning, I have not been able to successfuly download Whatsapp Chat Messenger to the dual SIM s40 Nokia phone.




If you also facing similar problem, please, do not over stress yourself. Nokia Asha 202 is not yet in the list of Nokia java s40 phones supported for Whatsapp download as at the time of publishing this post. You can check out the list of Nokia s40 devices supported by Whatsapp.

I hope in the future Whatsapp updates, Whatsapp for Nokia Asha 202 will be available. I am enjoying 2go chat messenger on the Nokia phone. If interested, you can download 2go for Nokia Asha 202.

You might also be interested in the list of Nokia Symbian phones.



Comments

  1. Thanks for this info. Thought am the only one facing this problem. I guess I will have to get a better phone, probably one of those in the list on whatsapp site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/03/2012

    me too am having dat problem with my asha 202

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/05/2013

    When whatsapp will be available for nokia asha 202

    ReplyDelete
  4. as at present, whatsapp do not work on any dual sim phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont agree with u though....whatsapp works on dual sim phones now...its very easy....add me on 2go....'itzdee' so i'll send it to u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear From You But Don't Spam Us With Links!

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the "Notify Me" box.

If your comment is unrelated to this post or you're trying to ask question about an old post, please drop it at our discussion platform here.

THANKS.